West Ham United vs Newcastle United - Saturday 23rd December @ 3pm (no UK TV)

Dave

Goes without saying that we need to not lose this, a draw might not be enough though. I didn't think Moyes had it in him but since the narrow loss to Man City they've been excellent, going to be tough to get anything there now.

Once again, a team we could have done with playing two months ago when they were slumping, but we gave the improving Leicester and Everton a game and should have got something from both of them, so I'll go for the same here.

Like Townsend before, it's a pity we didn't buy Adrian when we had the chance too.

Once again, a team we could have done with playing two months ago when they were slumping, but we gave the improving Leicester and Everton a game and should have got something from both of them, so I'll go for the same here.

Like Townsend before, it's a pity we didn't buy Adrian when we had the chance too.

We did. We beat them 3-0 at SJP. Even Mitro scored.

If they put in a good performance I fancy us to win but this just looks like one of those where we show up and play like shite. I expect West Ham to be shite as well though so who knows how this will go. I think the first goal is vital.

Michail Antonio is rated as "touch and go" after suffering a calf strain last weekend. Meanwhile, David Moyes believes Mark Noble won't be fit in time. "He has been suffering from a tight hamstring for a week or so and we can’t take chances with that." #WHUFC

Feel for you lads predicting a win, like. :laugh: Might scrape a draw but they've got significantly more quality than us and have come into some form. Not a hope of us coming away with three points imo.

We beat them 3-0 at home man. Granted they've picked up and we've fell off since then, but whilst they're rightly favourites it's hardly like predicting a win at Man City.