Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest firetotheworks

Refusing to be held to ransom. [emoji38]

By paying for a player we desperately need, with the money we supposedly have. [emoji38] Hate isn't a strong enough a word for these relentlessly thick cunts. Of course, when it comes to selling the club though, we're fucking priceless.

I'm still pretty confident we will sign him or someone similar. Call me mad.

It's either that or we probably get relegated. If that's a better option than being held to ransom for an extra £3-4m I really don't know what to say.

Not sure what the fuss is about. Just means no agreement is there. Doesn't affect his availability until they say he is staying.

That's very true but it's us, we've all this before, bid a bit less and don't buy, it's pathetic and will cost us the one decent thing that has happened to us for years.

From the clips I've seen of him, he looks to shoot first if he's facing the goal and gets himself into scoring positions. Basically exactly what we need.

Despite our poor end product, on the occasions where we do actually get a cross in we currently have no one that has any movement in the box.

Guest firetotheworks

Not sure what the fuss is about. Just means no agreement is there. Doesn't affect his availability until they say he is staying.

When have you ever known a club to start a player that they're about to sell?