The other games today 2018/19

Greg

Over a third of the program has been on and we’ve just watched a very crap 1-0 win and now we’re discussing a team who haven’t even played today and we’re gonna analyse that shite game.

We also need to squeeze in yesterdays highlights (including the Man City game, again), cant wait for our 5 minute showing.

SSN are doing half an hour of Man Utd losing and Man City winning the title. After that we get a brief mention, then Celtic get an even briefer mention of winning the semi-final over Rangers, before going back to Man City coverage.

I wouldn’t usually mind but it’s been the most obvious title win for about 4 months :lol: They’re regurgitating the same stuff that they’ve said for months. Aye, well done - now piss off.

They’ve got all week to talk about it. MOTD can talk about Man City when they play next, none of this is important stuff that needs discussing here and now.

Do I give a fuck about Mendy photoshopping himself onto a photo? Do I fuck. I wanna watch football.

We've gone from previously being shite at home to unbeaten at home in 2018? Decent enough chance of making it to the end of the season like that too.

That's probably the wrong thread but eh, we were being discussed in here so it fits.  :lol:

Fair play to Man U though. They were losing the title anyway so might as well concede on a day they weren't expecting when their players weren't all there, so the celebrations would be muted. Good touch.

They've been really good but I have my doubts they're already there as a top ten team. Their strikers don't belong to them, neither does one of the centre backs, or N'Diaye. There's no guarantee Jota, Costa and Cavaleiro will make the step up, though Neves will comfortably.

Folk wanting a Stoke win tonight to keep it mildly interesting down the bottom? 2 spots pretty much done for if they don't IMO.

:lol: I can't get over the fact that we can be this relaxed with five games to go.

Folk wanting a Stoke win tonight to keep it mildly interesting down the bottom? 2 spots pretty much done for if they don't IMO.

I enjoy seeing a poisonous atmosphere at the Olympic Stadium so I'm all for a Stoke win. Arnautovic seems nailed on to score though

I enjoy seeing a poisonous atmosphere at the Olympic Stadium so I'm all for a Stoke win. Arnautovic seems nailed on to score though

All of that. I mean, there really is a chance that West Ham go down if they lose this because they could quite easily lose the next four. If they even just get a draw, then that's probably that. The thought of Big Sam taking Everton to West Ham with them needing at least a point on the last day is enticing.