Newcastle United vs Burnley - 31/01/18 @ 19:45

xLiaaamx

Big game tonight with a lot of teams around us playing also. A win could see us in 12th place providing Chelsea beat Bournmouth. A draw would take us above Huddersfield on GD.

Chelsea v Bournemouth

Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion

Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion

Stoke City v Watford

Anything other than a draw at Southampton could see either them or Brighton go above us, if we lost tonight and Southampton draw (or win obviously) they'll go above us anyway by virtue of goal difference.

The Stoke Watford game, if Stoke win and other results went agains us we could find ourselves in 16th!

---

A list of countries/regions where you could see the game if you lived there.

Arabia, Caribbean

Spain, Poland, Turkey

USA, Canada, Australia

Japan, Thailand, Mongolia, China, India

Sth Africa, Brazil

You live in England and want to watch a game in the EPL? Oh sorry, you're out of luck - try moving overseas maybe.

(Pet peeve of mine,  :rant: not being able to watch football teams in your own country because of Sky, just ignore me).

Feels relatively novel to be quite calm at this stage of deadline day. The window has by no means been a success, but at least we know we're not anxiously waiting on anything.

Feel like I can go watch us lose in relative comfort now. :aww:

Not as worried about Burnley as I am about our own lack of ability to take the game to them. I think they'll offer very little in an attacking sense, however if we sit back and allow them the ball you have to think a chance will come for them eventually. If we take the game to them it could be over in the first half. 1 goal will probably do it, 2 would definitely.

Big game tonight with a lot of teams around us playing also. A win could see us in 12th place providing Chelsea beat Bournmouth. A draw would take us above Huddersfield on GD.

Chelsea v Bournemouth

Southampton v Brighton & Hove Albion

Manchester City v West Bromwich Albion

Stoke City v Watford

Anything other than a draw at Southampton could see either them or Brighton go above us, if we lost tonight and Southampton draw (or win obviously) they'll go above us anyway by virtue of goal difference.

The Stoke Watford game, if Stoke win and other results went agains us we could find ourselves in 16th!

---

A list of countries/regions where you could see the game if you lived there.

Arabia, Caribbean

Spain, Poland, Turkey

USA, Canada, Australia

Japan, Thailand, Mongolia, China, India

Sth Africa, Brazil

You live in England and want to watch a game in the EPL? Oh sorry, you're out of luck - try moving overseas maybe.

(Pet peeve of mine,  :rant: not being able to watch football teams in your own country because of Sky, just ignore me).

Yep, it’s bullshit. I do have some sympathy for the idea it might effect attendances I guess.