Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest Cheesy Beans

How have players been allowed to fuck off to Mykanos and have to quarantine when they get home, so close to the season?

Makes sense for the teams involved in Europe who have an extended break, they will probably be fit to start the season - but no excuse for our lot.

If Dubravka is getting injured more and more might have been better to cash in now and promote Woodman but that boat has now sailed.

Absolutely not.

Why would anybody not want to see a local player do well and get to play for NUFC? Well apart from it all being a bit pointless of course.

If Dubravka is getting injured more and more might have been better to cash in now and promote Woodman but that boat has now sailed.

Absolutely not.

Why would anybody not want to see a local player do well and get to play for NUFC? Well apart from it all being a bit pointless of course.

Eh, what?

Absolutely not.

Local?

Absolutely not.

Local?

Croydon is canny near.

I was at Bratislava airport on Friday night and the security guard was telling me there's a football team landing shortly... I was fucking praying it was the national team & that Dubravka was going to walk through the arrivals door so I could impress him with my Slovak language skills, alas it was Slovan Bratislava returning from their cancelled, Corona-stricken Europa tie so I just fucked them off and went to cane a couple of Camel yellow outside.

Our best player this lad, absolutely love him.