Islam Slimani - Returned to Leicester

Figures 1-0 Football

Liked the look of Slimani....

.....reminded me of Mitro.

:fishing:

I mean you're joking, but I've missed a striker actually trying to use his chest the way Mitrovic did. The way he tried to for that half chance was great to see.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot about this guy in the aftermath of assumed survival. Looking forward to seeing if he's any good, especially now he doesn't have to carry the expectation of being our only hope. If you'd told me on Feb 1st that he wouldn't kick a ball until the middle of April, I think I'd have stuck a tenner on us going down.

Forgot about this guy in the aftermath of assumed survival. Looking forward to seeing if he's any good, especially now he doesn't have to carry the expectation of being our only hope. If you'd told me on Feb 1st that he wouldn't kick a ball until the middle of April, I think I'd have stuck a tenner on us going down.

Completely agree, I thought he'd be the difference, literally

He played for us on the last day of March ;)