Newcastle United v Southampton - 10/03/18 - 3pm

HaydnNUFC

Baffling how they’re in such a mess with that squad.

Is it? I thought to myself that I kind of understand where they are now when I saw their line-up. Was of the impression that their squad was better. That is nothing special, some decent players but none of them seem to be the kind that controls matches. Kind of like a team of 11 Winjaldums.

That's why all the demands that we have to win against this lot are more through blind rage than genuine consideration. Yes they are not in good form, but our home form has been rubbish all season. A win today would be a massive result.

Is it? I thought to myself that I kind of understand where they are now when I saw their line-up. Was of the impression that their squad was better. That is nothing special, some decent players but none of them seem to be the kind that controls matches. Kind of like a team of 11 Winjaldums.

I wouldn’t swap their squad for ours. Boufal and Gabbiadini on the bench seems like a bit of a Pards thing to do although I don’t watch enough of them to say. Even Romeu would walk into our side.

For what it’s worth I think we’ll win today.

I wouldn’t swap their squad for ours. Boufal and Gabbiadini on the bench seems like a bit of a Pards thing to do although I don’t watch enough of them to say. Even Romeu would walk into our side.

Given the chance there isn't a player of ours I wouldn't swap for theirs! Baring Lascelles for Hoedt/Yoshida/Stephens

On paper every player I'd fancy to be better than what we currently have under Rafa.

Given the chance there isn't a player of ours I wouldn't swap for theirs! Baring Lascelles for Hoedt/Yoshida/Stephens

On paper every player I'd fancy to be better than what we currently have under Rafa.

Baffling