Leicester City 1-2 Newcastle United - 07/04/18 - postmatch reaction from page 21

Disco

Guest Howaythetoon

Great win and that’s us just about safe. At one point during the second half 4 of our players absolutely smashed into tackles trying to win 50-50s with Atsu conceding a foul. Every player is giving their all for the shirt and despite the lack of quality in the side, it looks like we could be staying up with room to spare. Well done the players and more importantly the manager. Happy days!

Guest firetotheworks

10th, we're bloody 10th, never has 10th felt so special  :lol:

I think it's because with the players with have it feels like a thoroughly hard worked for, deserved achievement rather than an underachievement.

I think it's because with the players with have it feels like a thoroughly hard worked for, deserved achievement rather than an underachievement.

:thup: Absolutely.

:thup: It feels like a bloody miracle considering our feelings before the season started. It feels like heaven just to not have to worry about relegation for the last few weeks.

Haha what a shame that Footsoldier c*** got banned for being a previously banned c***.

Which past c*** was he? :lol:

Footsoldier, 12 years ago. Also sniffer.

Gave him a chance, still a prick.

10th and three points behind Everton in 9th with a game in hand.

Well played lads. Rafa is the man.

9 Everton  33 11 8 14 -15 41

10 Nwcstle  32 10 8 14 -8 38

Mon 23rd April  Everton 20:00 Newcastle

Live on Sky.

Hallo Fat Sam

Delayed going into the Masters this morning  to watch that sweet joy. Off to watch Tger kick some ass. Almost as good as watching us in the Augusta clubhouse toilet illegally on my ipad beat Swansea 2 0 away with 23% possession. Only came out at half time so the Attendant knew I hadn't died.

Delayed going into the Masters this morning  to watch that sweet joy. Off to watch Tger kick some ass. Almost as good as watching us in the Augusta clubhouse toilet illegally on my ipad beat Swansea 2 0 away with 23% possession. Only came out at half time so the Attendant knew I hadn't died.

This post brought to you in association with hard drugs.

:lol: :lol: