Newcastle United 2-1 Arsenal - 15/04/18 - post-match erection from page 14

BlueStar

Feel fully detoxed from the Pardew corruption. It's a great feeling to believe in the team and the manager again.

Somewhere between this and feeling this is all just another, more elaborate way for us to ultimately get shat upon.

Feel fully detoxed from the Pardew corruption. It's a great feeling to believe in the team and the manager again.

Somewhere between this and feeling this is all just another, more elaborate way for us to ultimately get shat upon.

:lol: Oh it absolutely ends in tears, man. But we've got right now. These are the good old days.

Here man, we're pretty fucking good aren't we?

:thup: We're ace. Feel like we can beat anybody.

Last 2 games I told people we are going to win, a have such supreme belief. We are building something special here.

Yep. My bro in law is an Arsenal fan; I told him earlier with absolute certainty that I reckoned we'd win. I wouldn't do that normally, due to the inevitable stick that would ensue if it didn't happen, but nah. We were always winning that.

Wait, were some people nervous? I don't think I've been so relaxed at a 1 goal lead in ages. The fight went out of them just like Southampton.

Yeah, never felt nervous at all once we were ahead, just felt like we were in control of the game right to the final whistle.