Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Never fails to bring me an enormous sense of well being every time these scruffy cunts get beat. Long may they remain in the 3rd tier of English football. 

I’m sure Louis Theroux the 3rd or whatever the man child calls himself is already regretting buying these twats.

5 minutes ago, Sima said:

Too hungover to support their team on the day.  Probably why the only time they have managed to win there is when the cunts didn’t show up at all :lol:

Aye been like mutes on there last few trips to Wembo, part time cunts always have been always will be. The number of empty seats in their end for the play off final should dispel any myth that this lot are anywhere near our league. Sir Tom Cowie got it spot on years ago with this lot. 

4 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Never fails to bring me an enormous sense of well being every time these scruffy cunts get beat. Long may they remain in the 3rd tier of English football. 

I’m sure Louis Theroux the 3rd or whatever the man child calls himself is already regretting buying these twats.

See, just feeding the pigeons - and sometimes the sparrows - is enough for me.

10 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: How's more not being made of the incredible OG this lot scored yesterday, btw?

Shows how irrelevant they are doesn't it. 

We see they've lost, take the piss for 30 seconds and then complete forget about the lower league nonces!

Edited by Scoot