Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

see they are linking themselves with Griezmann today. On another note the amount of Saudi flags being tweeted with ‘Saudi mags’ without having a single clue about how rancid they are is unreal. You know they will be waving Saudi flags at games. Theres literally nothing that would stand in their way of being a successful football club.

hmmmmm, Adam Johnson, hmmmm Di Canio

They're absolutely livid aren't they? :lol:

Trying so hard not to be bothered, or not to be believing it.... but deep inside its killing them (as it would us, if the situation was reversed).

They were about to ride the Dell Monorail back to the Premier League but instead they are stuck with a broken lift in League One.

Trying so hard not to be bothered, or not to be believing it.... but deep inside its killing them (as it would us, if the situation was reversed).

They were about to ride the Dell Monorail back to the Premier League but instead they are stuck with a broken lift in League One.

There’s a sunderland/Shelbyville/Monorail gag in there somewhere.

There’s a sunderland/Shelbyville/Monorail gag in there somewhere.

source.gif

"Go away. There ain't no mag rivalry and there never was. FTM"

Guest godzilla

They think they will get someone big coming in for them on the back of our takeover  ;D I think the opposite don't think anyone would want to even try to compete in the same area with a club owned by the Saudis.

Guest Howaythetoon

Ashley won’t buy them, and I wouldn’t wish him on my worst enemy. He’s the antithesis of everything about a football club.

I'm either reading it wrong or he is in no way pretending?

It's a Newcastle United "fan" painting the takeover in the gloomiest light possible and lauding Ashley as a good owner. Even says NUFC were a "proper club" under Ashley.

It's either a Mackem pretending to be NUFC fan. Or a NUFC fan, pretending to be a Mackem, pretending to be NUFC  fan. That's what it's like on there.  :lol:

This lad posted on our forum (Footymad-yep, we're still going  :D ) under various guises for years and this was always his line about Ashley. He's from Hartlepool but I think he actually is a Toon fan. He's banned now and hasn't come back with a new name (yet) so we don't have to read that sort of frontier gibberish.

If there is a Newcastle fan who calls themselves a mag then they will clearly be living around a lot of mackems and would be the one Newcastle fan in the area. There is no way anyone who supports us calls themselves a Mag without it being influenced by associating with Sunderland fans.