Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, 54 said:

They need to be careful given the form they're in, they're only 5 points away from dropping out the playoff :lol:

Too much to hope for 

They now want ANOTHER manager out :lol:

19 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Just had a look on rtg for the first time in ages, it seems they now only have one thread for us, instead of like 10 or something, how long have they known how to do this? Are they evolving?

Nope what happens is they usually have the same number of threads, but the mods usually merge them into the NUFC one pretty quickly.

It’s always funny how they think their team is better than everyone and yet they are still in the third division for the third year (good chance 4th) and only been top if I remember for one or two weeks during that time. You would think the penny would have dropped by now. This despite have a far bigger budget than any other club in that division.

Edited by et tu brute

45 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

It’s always funny how they think their team is better than everyone and yet they are still in the third division for the third year (good chance 4th) and only been top if I remember for one or two weeks during that time. You would think the penny would have dropped by now. This despite have a far bigger budget than any other club in that division.

They've never been top in all of their time down there since being relegated. They were briefly 2nd for a couple of hours one weekend when they had an early kick off but were knocked back into the play-off places once all of the matches had been completed that day.

2 hours ago, Sima said:

When’s the last time these diddleywhacks had a manager that lasted more than two years? The dickhead in our dugout?

I think so, aye.

With the level they’re at, I don’t know what they expect manager wise. Johnson’s credentials are actually above where they are currently, and they want him out after a few months.

I can only imagine how frustrating it is being in that league and losing/drawing games but Johnson has come closest to the auto promotion yet and could easily take them up in the play offs. 

Every single manager recently has actually done pretty fuking well.

the arrogant Kunts think they should win the league by 20 points every season and they call us “delewded “ , they are now turning on this one for having the audacity to finish a probable 3rd and who may very well get them promoted, I just don’t get them .

Its killing them watching us still in the PL while they rot like a smelly turd for 3 seasons in division 3 .

Theres a poster on RTG called Exile something or other, he trolls the NUFC Twitter account every day about the murderous regime in Saudi and how could we want them, every fuking day man he does it , what an absolute whopper of a man, he participates in the NUFC thread almost solely 100% , he needs to get some sort of check up at the hospital 😂, any how here’s hoping they make it 4 in a row of years in DIV 3 ......6 would be glorious :2funny:

If they do go up they start the season as the weakest team in the league. It really will test their new investor from the off and to see if his ambition is as big as they believe it to be. It could be the biggest mistake of his young career, leading to bankrolling them for the next decade and still not get to the top tier.

Even today they’re discussing how they are everyone’s cup final and they are the biggest club in that league.

That comfort blanket won’t get you anymore points than you are currently getting. 

Fucking doylems.

Oh, and that Mackem X is a fucking thief on there.  Had a £50 charity bet with him that Bruce wouldn’t better Rafa’s points record last season and while I was banned on there, he claims he is unable to sign up on here to organise the refund to me and donate the £50 to charity himself instead.

Edited by Sima