Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, FloydianMag said:

These sad twats are questioning whether the funds have been transferred to buy us, what a bunch of sad fucking pathetic cunts they are. It’s killing them and I love it:snod:

🤣 how does that even work 

Just now, xLiaaamx said:

Trying to get third part complaints into Companies House because we're about to be in violation of naming directors or something 😂

[emoji38]

This really has ruined them. They've lost the plot.

1 hour ago, Gaztoon said:

Just had a little look on there for the First time ever.. and my god the takeover as mentally destroyed some of them 🤣.. 

One thinks if they keep pushing.. the saudis will get sick of it and sell up 🤣🤣  

It's hurting them man it really is 

After undoing the damage Ashley has done, leaving solid foundations and selling to someone other than Ashley.  A win win for sunderland somehow obviously. Plus we'd be morally sound then and they'd stop hating us.

3 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I think they've currently convinced themselves that this is all bad for NUFC. At some point though, the inevitable heartache for them will set in and it'll be a joy to watch. 

It’s the equivalent of someone saying you should be worried about water damage when the fire brigade put out a house fire.

/tinhat

Feel sorry for them tbh, they've definitely got the 'Everton' complex, where they've been born into the shadow of a bigger club and there's really not much they can do apart from being bitter, jealous and angry about it. But I'd rather they were in the PL so we could actually play them regularly, those are fun times :) Don't think kicking them while they're down is the thing to do.

A prosperous Sunderland football club indirectly helps Newcastle, if only to show prospective players that there's more than just us this side of Burnley/Leeds in the country.

The simple fact is that, while we are all pinching ourselves to be sure that this amazing thing has really happened to our club, they are all slapping themselves in the face in the hope that they can wake up from the nightmare that is seemingly unfolding in front of them.....their most hated rivals becoming the richest club in the world with the resources to become one of the biggest in the game. They are collectively in a state of complete shock as it dawns on them that the relationship between the two clubs might just have changed forever, and not in their favour. Only time will tell if that does happen, but the fact that this possibility is giving them mental trauma is hilarious to watch. [emoji38]

12 minutes ago, Scoot said:

I think they've currently convinced themselves that this is all bad for NUFC. At some point though, the inevitable heartache for them will set in and it'll be a joy to watch. 

When they see Wembley awash with blacknwhite for either Cup..  May be that day 

Yep, because an investment fund worth over £700 billion pounds, as well as multi billionaire UK owners, know less about finance and purchasing companies than a retired ‘Massive Lads Fan’ accountant from Bristol. 

Market Where? said:

[email protected]

Re Newcastle United Limited : Company Number 02529667

It has come to my attention that the following are publically claiming to be directors of the above company whilst not being registered as such on Companies House Register:

Amanda Stavely
Yasir Al-Rumayyan
David Reuben
Simon Reuben

:mackems:

2 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Market Where? said:

[email protected]

It has come to my attention that the following are publically claiming to be directors of the above company whilst not being registered as such on Companies House Register:

Amanda Stavely
Yasir Al-Rumayyan
David Reuben
Simon Reuben

🤣🤣 

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Market Where? said:

[email protected]

Amanda Stavely
Yasir Al-Rumayyan
David Reuben
Simon Reuben

Dear god 

3 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Market Where? said:

[email protected]

Amanda Stavely
Yasir Al-Rumayyan
David Reuben
Simon Reuben

Shame that it's Jamie Reuben who will be the Director :lol: