Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Over 350 posts on the thread about the "mag ref" they had at the weekend. Wanting an FA enquiry. :lol:

When he was a linesman he blatantly allowed an offside goal for Shearer according to the mag ref’s brother who told that to a mackem (the one writing the post) at school [emoji38]

Not one mention of that before Saturday’s game mind. They do love their mag at …………. stories 

Edited by et tu brute

9 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

When he was a linesman he blatantly allowed an offside goal for Shearer according to the mag ref’s brother who told that to a mackem (the one writing the post) at school [emoji38]

Not one mention of that before Saturday’s game mind. They do love their mag at …………. stories 

I worry about them me like. They’re completely and utterly obsessed with Newcastle United. 

If we win something, the Samaritans are going to need to recruit massively. 

6 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

I worry about them me like. They’re completely and utterly obsessed with Newcastle United. 

If we win something, the Samaritans are going to need to recruit massively. 

They takeover has totally broken them  

22 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They takeover has totally broken them  

The fact that they have tried to spin it as a good thing for them speaks volumes 

They reckon everyone will hate us (thought they already did), if we do win something it won't mean anything, we'll be upset when we don't sign Mbappe etc etc 

In reality it's broke them, Ashley was their hope because with him as owner they knew we had a ceiling they could surpass but this takeover changes that even if we get relegated

Edited by Geordie Ahmed

I felt sick at the thought of Dell coming in and buying them and would be gutted if they became the richest club in the world. Imagine them fully loaded buying whoever they want growing strength to strength while we slumbered with Ashley? Now times that by being stuck in league one for 4 years. Even if they do come up they'll be bottom feeders of the championship and will be for some time whilst they recover sticking within FFP. Yes that really does impact them as they've been ran horribly over the last several years and will still be feeling the financial mismanagement...the one thing Ashley did for us will finally help us push on. 

They are dying inside. Football is generally all they have, especially on RTG. It will eventually cost them more supporters than the north sea. So next time one of them say they aren't arsed about what happens to us just think how you'd feel the other way round and start laughing in their faces. Happy days.

Edited by Dokko

I agree Dokko, they are clutching at anything cunty to us when we all know they are seething seeing us rid of Ashley /Bruce and now have the wealthiest owners in world football.

If they say they aren’t bothered they are 100% talking shite, it’s killed them .

The moralistic attitude towards us is a coping mechanism for them , desperate for us to feel bad , desperate for the takeover to be reversed [emoji38] which can’t happen , desperate for us to feel bad .

The stupid fuckers on RTG have been bleating on and on day after day trying to turn everyone and anything against us when only a selected few outside of chicken town that give a fuck .

I too would be gutted if they had the likes of Dell , but they didn’t and are sat in the playoffs in division 3 for the 4th season in a row with no guarantee of going up , but hey we have morals all of a sudden , well fuck you Sunderland suck it up :lol:

RTG is a case study in online radicalisation. The Mag at work/in the pub/at the shops/on a horse is their Muslim grooming gang.

It’s the only explanation. I know loads of Mackems in real life who are sound as fuck. But that place…that place is mental.

1 hour ago, christ said:

RTG is a case study in online radicalisation. The Mag at work/in the pub/at the shops/on a horse is their Muslim grooming gang.

It’s the only explanation. I know loads of Mackems in real life who are sound as fuck. But that place…that place is mental.

The Muslim grooming gang stuff is in their "chat" section.

1 hour ago, christ said:

I must concur, I have lots of colleagues and customers who are staunch red and white and are nothing like the crazy bitter cunts on RTG.Its why I don't generalise about their fan base the way they do us . I know some cracking Sunderland lads who I'd do anything for 

That thread will never leave the top of their board now. This has utterly consumed them and it's going to be like that for a long time. To be honest I don't even click on the thread now because it really is toxic. The bitterness, hate and envy just makes it completely unreadable. There is zero rationality & they have completely & utterly lost their marbles over this. Some of them seem to be teetering on the edge of an online nervous breakdown over it man. [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, Wandy said:

That thread will never leave the top of their board now. This has utterly consumed them and it's going to be like that for a long time. To be honest I don't even click on the thread now because it really is toxic. The bitterness, hate and envy just makes it completely unreadable. There is zero rationality & they have completely & utterly lost their marbles over this. Some of them seem to be teetering on the edge of an online nervous breakdown over it man. [emoji38]

They are trawling the Internet to find anything anti Saudi anti Nufc all day every day same posters .They are 100% consumed by it . 

12 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The fact that they have tried to spin it as a good thing for them speaks volumes 

They reckon everyone will hate us (thought they already did), if we do win something it won't mean anything, we'll be upset when we don't sign Mbappe etc etc 

In reality it's broke them, Ashley was their hope because with him as owner they knew we had a ceiling they could surpass but this takeover changes that even if we get relegated

Aye, they spent 18 months pissing themselves at us because they were sure this wouldn’t go through. Now it’s through…‘human rights’. :lol:

That would have been fair enough if it had been the narrative throughout.

Just had a little look on there for the First time ever.. and my god the takeover as mentally destroyed some of them 🤣.. 

One thinks if they keep pushing.. the saudis will get sick of it and sell up 🤣🤣  

It's hurting them man it really is 

It's actually fun placing each of them at some point on the Kubler Ross cycle. Most have past the denial stage and are currently stomping between anger and bargaining. 

Page after page after page, day after day, same old people posting the same old shit purely to try and make each other feel better about the situation. Their own little comfort blanket. Firmly in the 'let them get on with it' camp, the bile and hatred drops from every post.