Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

38 minutes ago, GWN said:

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/“sunderland-fans”-at-stadium-of-light-station.1562892/

and more trouble from the classiest fans in the world 

Who needs Strictly, when there's this for Saturday night entertainment... 

They got absolutely pezzled from what I could see. It was really embarrassing - our fans started it and their small group of fans lashed them all over

One of our lot ran away crying ffs

21 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They're saying now the fan who pointed out the racis  is a liar and also accusing the Ref today at their game of being a NUFC supporter now. Bunch of inbred freaks the lot of them :lol:

Someone who was there (but probably wasn't) didn't hear it so it definitely didn't happen. :lol:

2 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Charlton's team coach was in Newcastle today, can't imagine why they weren't staying in Sunderland. 

Charlton fan in peace, truth is that we were scared to go to Sunderland today because our lasses might leave us if they go somewhere where everyone is so classy and funny but also hard as nails and brave. 

Disappointing defeat for the great unwashed in their promotion push. Doesn’t look like their too bothered though as a banner at the Crystal Palace match is number one topic or discussion on their board.

1 hour ago, CaliMag said:

Charlton and Pompey seem to scare these. Bogey teams marra 

They despise Pompey , I noticed the “everyone’s cup final “ being rolled out ffs , things I took away from a brief reading of yesterday, they still boo the knee, racists , arrogant, bottle throwing , brick throwing , bottlers .

All this v Charlton [emoji38]

4 hours ago, GWN said:

They despise Pompey , I noticed the “everyone’s cup final “ being rolled out ffs , things I took away from a brief reading of yesterday, they still boo the knee, racists , arrogant, bottle throwing , brick throwing , bottlers .

All this v Charlton [emoji38]