Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

They are also trying to curry favour with Rangers fans over something posted on social media by a NUFC fan in the news of Walter Smith’s death.

9 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

Market Where? said:

[email protected]

Re Newcastle United Limited : Company Number 02529667

It has come to my attention that the following are publically claiming to be directors of the above company whilst not being registered as such on Companies House Register:

Amanda Stavely
Yasir Al-Rumayyan
David Reuben
Simon Reuben

:mackems:

'Well played mate'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

“Sent and also reported a potential story to the Guardian!

Every little bit of shithousery helps!”

The poor fuckers are in bits. 8000+ posts on us over there in 10 days. 

15 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Yep, because an investment fund worth over £700 billion pounds, as well as multi billionaire UK owners, know less about finance and purchasing companies than a retired ‘Massive Lads Fan’ accountant from Bristol. 

He's mentioned that he used to he an accountant has he? Never heard him say that before :lol:

The way he bangs on you would think he was the only accountant in Tyne and Wear. 

5 hours ago, GWN said:

I must concur, I have lots of colleagues and customers who are staunch red and white and are nothing like the crazy bitter cunts on RTG.Its why I don't generalise about their fan base the way they do us . I know some cracking Sunderland lads who I'd do anything for 

This is what I find the most baffling about RTG. Working in Sunderland/Washington for about 10 years now I have nothing bad to say about them whatsoever, all absolutely sound lads and have always been self-deprecating and ready to have a laugh about both clubs and the everlasting shite they put us as fans through. And yet on RTG - absolute bell-ends. The takeover has pushed a good few of them over the edge, and yet when I go to work it barely even comes up. Meh.

7 hours ago, christ said:

RTG is a case study in online radicalisation. The Mag at work/in the pub/at the shops/on a horse is their Muslim grooming gang.

It’s the only explanation. I know loads of Mackems in real life who are sound as fuck. But that place…that place is mental.

Q-Anon of the NE, marra. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Bintang said:

He's mentioned that he used to he an accountant has he? Never heard him say that before :lol:

The way he bangs on you would think he was the only accountant in Tyne and Wear. 

The same accountant who failed to recognise Stewart Donald was selling them down the river. :lol: 

The bloke says a few nerdy words when the accounts are released, that the others are to thick to understand, and they think he’s a financial mastermind.

10 minutes ago, RS said:

Posted by someone called DILLIGAF. Yes pal. Yes you definitely do

Dilligaf…..

It was apparent to me very early on that the U.K. media weren’t going to cover this as they should, it’s getting far more coverage outside the U.K. than it is inside it. TV pundits have been absolutely craven, I’m not going to mention them by name as there’s too many. The BBC and ITV are doing all they can to swerve it. Sky Will actively promote it for obvious reasons.
I think it’s going to have to be the likes of us to press this as best we can. The KSA regime will no doubt have been told that we will soon lose interest because as football fans we aren’t very bright and have the collective attention span of a housefly. The mags have, but thankfully we aren’t all like them. The Saudis responsible for promoting this takeover will be shitting bricks and praying for this to go away.
Its up to us footy fans with a conscience to make sure it doesn’t.
Two questions for anyone wondering why this is such a big deal. Do you think this is good for football? And if you do Have you ever wondered how you’d feel being a yard away from someone having their head hacked off?
Its not often folk in the street can hurt a regime like the KSA. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to give them the kick in the knackers they’ve had coming for such a long time.

Shitting bricks 😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Please tell me this is true :lol: 

**Request for Mods**
Please reply to my request
mags next away game is at Brighton - who have a well organised gay community - more than capable of humiliating the mags through banners and protests .
we need to organise and support each other's protests
if the Mods themselves are being intimidated by lawyers acting on behalf of the mags - please publicly confirm this - we should never be denied free speech .
skysports-newcastle-united-rainbow-flag_

They are seriously deranged on there, dangerous almost, they need to just start getting behind their team and not care too much about what happens at NUFC, it can’t be good for their individual and collective mental health. 

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Dilligaf…..

It was apparent to me very early on that the U.K. media weren’t going to cover this as they should, it’s getting far more coverage outside the U.K. than it is inside it. TV pundits have been absolutely craven, I’m not going to mention them by name as there’s too many. The BBC and ITV are doing all they can to swerve it. Sky Will actively promote it for obvious reasons.
I think it’s going to have to be the likes of us to press this as best we can. The KSA regime will no doubt have been told that we will soon lose interest because as football fans we aren’t very bright and have the collective attention span of a housefly. The mags have, but thankfully we aren’t all like them. The Saudis responsible for promoting this takeover will be shitting bricks and praying for this to go away.
Its up to us footy fans with a conscience to make sure it doesn’t.
Two questions for anyone wondering why this is such a big deal. Do you think this is good for football? And if you do Have you ever wondered how you’d feel being a yard away from someone having their head hacked off?
Its not often folk in the street can hurt a regime like the KSA. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to give them the kick in the knackers they’ve had coming for such a long time.

Shitting bricks 😂😂😂😂😂

Jesus Christ , the daft cunt doesn’t think he is pissing in the wind does he ? 
Imagine having just this in your life , he’s ruined , dry ya eyes Dili, you daft twat.:lol:

1 minute ago, RS said:

**Request for Mods**
Please reply to my request
mags next away game is at Brighton - who have a well organised gay community - more than capable of humiliating the mags through banners and protests .
we need to organise and support each other's protests
if the Mods themselves are being intimidated by lawyers acting on behalf of the mags - please publicly confirm this - we should never be denied free speech .
skysports-newcastle-united-rainbow-flag_

“A well organised gay community” :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

“A well organised gay community” :lol: 

A quick glance by said gay community at the mentality of the people they are trying to align with will make this a non-starter.

That place is as homophobic as it gets in 2021.

Edited by Sima