Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

Every time these  get beat in that league they kick off. All that heat with Portsmouth, bother last week against Charlton, bother with Fleetwood/Barton, heated rivalry with Coventry bother a few years ago, behaving like pigs in London, bother with Lincoln, hoying coins at Rotherham.

Cue some article about how great they are to eternal-sunshine-of-the-spotless mind this weeks scummery

5-1 at Rotherham in divsion 3, f*cks sake, new low for the north-east, thanks a bunch sc*mc*nts

Edited by Wolfcastle

4 hours ago, geordie_b said:

Little Sunderland celebrating getting drawn away at a big club like a team of amateurs in the 1st round of the FA Cup

Heard their keeper describe QPR and Loftus Road thus "to come to places like this, that are big clubs" ?!

He continued to damn by faint praise "the only other time the atmosphere was like this was Wembley and the play-offs" - its a wonder how 2nd bottom Charlton penetrated fortress Estadio Da Luz

Edited by Wolfcastle

The NUFC thread , comment 9565 they think the Spanish City depicted on the Wor flags banner is a mosque [emoji38]

They are raging about it , I kid you not [emoji38]

comment 9498

“Correct me if I'm wrong. But that flag that the Mags unveiled today. Did it have a mosque on it in the bottom corner ?
If so the sportwashing of them is well and truly gathering pace”

Edited by GWN

47 minutes ago, GWN said:

The NUFC thread , comment 9565 they think the Spanish City depicted on the Wor flags banner is a mosque [emoji38]

They are raging about it , I kid you not [emoji38]

comment 9498

“Correct me if I'm wrong. But that flag that the Mags unveiled today. Did it have a mosque on it in the bottom corner ?
If so the sportwashing of them is well and truly gathering pace”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Briefly read the RTG thread posted above and one of them complained about racist chanting from their supporters. Neanderthals.

‘its the 1st time ive seen them pay homage to the spanish city like..so it must be their way of drawing in the saudi support as it looks like a mosque ,, sad sad day’

Obviously not been paying attention then but using his ignorance to make a false point anyway.

37 minutes ago, Sima said:

‘its the 1st time ive seen them pay homage to the spanish city like..so it must be their way of drawing in the saudi support as it looks like a mosque ,, sad sad day’

Obviously not been paying attention then but using his ignorance to make a false point anyway.

"Spanish City isn't Newcastle, they've co-opted a plausible lie to appease their ISIS overlords. f***ing scum." 

They are doubling down on their idiocy rather than acknowledging it. :lol:

Horrible bloke next to us. He spent more time yelling peado stuff at Rotherham fans than actually watching the football.

Why he thought it appropriate behavior to lean over a young girl while screaming "get your tits out for your Dad" at other men is beyond me