Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Izakaya said:

"Before the Normans built their tax collecting fortress called new castle, newcastle as we know it today was just a field full of sheep shit. While Sunderland was the centre of learning for all of Europe."

They must literally be smoking ket morning noon and night to come up with this shit. 

I did some research on this.  Seems there was a famous fortune teller in the area, an expert on reading sheep entrails.  One of his famous readings was even quoted, "We're shit", in so many words...

8 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

E9kSHReWUAQWg--?format=jpg&name=small

:lol: creases me every time.

1. Hands at side towards front. :lol: 
  2. Giant yellow participation ribbon. :lol: 
  3. Il-fitting suit jacket. :lol: 
  4. BoJo like effort put into his coiffure. :lol: 
  5. Sunlun kit. :lol: 

Points 1 through 4 could be absolutely any Lib Dem.

“I’m going to be controversial and say Emery is a good manager who had a hard job stepping into a club moulded in Wenger’s image.

The Talimags are the opposite, they absolutely hated Bruce and will do anything not to go back in time.

They don’t have the players to pivot from midfield and attack from the channels so they’ll end up playing like Rafa/Bruce for a good while yet.

It’s a question of whether UE has the personality or reputation of Rafa to keep them happy inbetween. Probably not”

"Don't see the fuss about him. Did shit at PSG and sacked at Arsenal. Fluked the Europa League on penalties last season. If someone gave me the choice between him and big (well, little) Lee I'd take Lee every day of the week."

Is probably what the craic is on RTG.

2 hours ago, BlueStar said:

They think we won't like him because of his negative football apparently, in spite of the fact they think we stupidly loved Rafa even though he served up boring negative football.

Aye, that's them. The classic 'they always hound out managers except for all the ones they dont whom they're wrong not to hound out'  never wrong mackem logic

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 hours ago, christ said:

Magiban would’ve been much better.

The irony is the current version of Saudi are not all too friendly or approving of the Taliban or Afghanistan 

Seems even the European centre of learning can be wrong from time to time

31 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

They think we won't like  Emrey because of his negative football apparently, in spite of the fact they think we stupidly loved Rafa even though he supposedly served up boring negative football.

The best was when they were in for Wijnaldum and thought he was signing. Post after post about how brilliant he was and how he would push them up the league. Then three or four days later, when it emerged he was coming here, there was post after post of how he was overrated, wouldn't cope with the premiership etc. etc. That thread was definately gold.

Just now, et tu brute said:

The best was when they were in for Wijnaldum and thought he was signing. Post after post about how brilliant he was and how he would push them up the league. Then three or four days later, when it emerged he was coming here, there was post after post of how he was overrated, wouldn't cope with the premiership etc. etc. That thread was definately gold.

Can't beat a bit of Macktracking, it's fun to see

Exile1968 taking the Emery news with his usual good grace...:lol: 

"He needs to get off to a good start otherwise they'll turn on him. It's what they do and he will have a nervous breakdown if it happens. He was wracked with anxiety at Arsenal and Villareal are like managing Bournemouth. I hope he falls flat on his face for 2 reasons. I hate the Mags and he's obviously got no morals joining the Prince of Darkness at Genocide United."

Just now, Wandy said:

"He needs to get off to a good start otherwise they'll turn on him. It's what they do and he will have a nervous breakdown if it happens. He was wracked with anxiety at Arsenal and Villareal are like managing Bournemouth. I hope he falls flat on his face for 2 reasons. I hate the Mags and he's obviously got no morals joining the Prince of Darkness at Genocide United."

You can feel the pain in his words 💔 😢 🤣

Just now, Wandy said:

He's on a meltdown, whilst Crinkly Granny Janey has went deadly silent after days of posting she hopes it's Martinez or Howe. She usually does when there is positive news coming out of NUFC. Her hate for Benitez was something else when he was here.

Had a quick deeks at their 'sportswashing' thread and you can actively sense the tears streaming down their sweaty cheeks with every passing comment. 

In the week they were mercilessly dispatched by Rotherham United, their closest rivals on the verge of appointing a 4 times Europa League winner. Sorry state of affairs on Wearside. 

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

He's on a meltdown, whilst Crinkly Granny Janey has went deadly silent after days of posting she hopes it's Martinez or Howe. She usually does when there is positive news coming out of NUFC. Her hate for Benitez was something else when he was here.

She the one with the noncy looking dad? 

2 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

They are all piping down a bit, I think. Slowly dawning on them that their momentous internet campaign to get the whole world to hate the Mags as much as they do is quickly falling flat on it's arse.

8 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Fizzing, absolutely fizzing.