Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, Scoot said:

I was 8 in 1992 and actually went to my first game that year (I apologise for to any watching mackems for being a bit young before 1992 to go to games) A 1-0 win over tranmere thanks to David Kelly. So I am a proud 92er and I live in North west Durham (annfield plain). I am the pinnacle of their hatred!

Smell of gravy is strong on this one 

20 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Always chuckle at the 1992rs craic that they cling to. What they’re forgetting is we still had bigger crowds and Durham was infested with thousands of mags pre 92.

They also fail to acknowledge the fact that pre SOL they struggled to get 20k for games at Roker, even when they we’re back in the PL under monkey heed.

On dot.com "Newcastle have been the better supported club no fewer than 76 times, which is 56 more than Sunderland's 20."

That was from 2009.

So now Newcastle 87 mackems 20. *and two of those were because they had a bigger, less full ground and we were at capacity.

Some of those 120 years even predated 1992.

Must mean 1892.

Edited by Wolfcastle

2 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Just witnessed a bunch of these sad cunts waving F.T.M. signs about at the Ally Pally during today's afternoon session. 

They are and always will be small time cunts spin it around FUCK THE MACKEMS it will bamboozle them .

This lot have their quarter final against Arsenal in the current Omicron central, London Town tonight.

Coming from a region which has very low Omicron rates to start with, I think it's a bit shabby that it's been allowed to go ahead.

Not least because it means sending down a bunch who don't even understand how not to dive headfirst into a 6 inch concrete fountain, let alone how to wash their hands for 20 seconds.

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

I see they've taken Durham Tees Valley International to go with Ponteland North

https://www.teessideinternational.com/news/black-cats-cross-teesside-airports-path-in-new-safc-agreement/

"Just as the Mackems pack out the Stadium of Light, we’re just as enthusiastic shouting about our superb recently refurbished airport." 

:lol:

That is fantastic, TRULY fantastic, an absolutely perfect combination of two "failed" businesses.

I'll say it again, It is absolutely P E R F E C T . . . both of them are not quite out of business yet, but it can't be long !!

I reckon Teesside Airport will GO first.

Two classic business failures !!!!!

10 minutes ago, GWN said:

Love seeing Sunderland being such fucking minnows .

Actually embarrassing 

It's the one undeniable fact that makes them a smaller club than us.

It's been the same for at least 70 years, the last time they were a club respected at the top table.

When they won the cup in 73, it was all "giant killers" and "plucky little Sunderland beat favourites Leeds" - we've never gone into a game like that as such underdogs.

4 hours ago, Joey Linton said:

I see they've taken Durham Tees Valley International to go with Ponteland North

https://www.teessideinternational.com/news/black-cats-cross-teesside-airports-path-in-new-safc-agreement/

"Just as the Mackems pack out the Stadium of Light, we’re just as enthusiastic shouting about our superb recently refurbished airport." 

:lol:

Fucking hell, going double the distance to avoid going to Newcastle Airport.

I wonder if they will have a stall in the lounge like they did at Newcastle, just to try and piss off Boro fans.