Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Honestly man :lol: how can you live your life with such a chip on your shoulder? It can't be good for your health, mentally and physically.

They basically just live a constant lie. They can't accept reality so basically just invent scenarios amongst themselves where everything is fine for them and bad for us. It's crazy!

That thread must go up at least 25 pages per day! Never know bitterness like it!

Just read how Trippier is a poor signing and we should have been in for Patterson who Rafa signed! The Rafa who they mock constantly!

Me every time I peek in this thread to see the odd copy and paste from RTG

vXGElTm.gif

wsDiKL4.gif

Their forum is a comedy goldmine, yet pretty depressing to read. Poor sods

Edited by Willow

17 minutes ago, pedro111 said:

My mackem mate just went quiet on the phone for ages today when I mentioned we had signed Trippier.  Never knew a silence so golden! 

Haha I send my makum mate links constantly keeping him updated he hasn't spoken to me on WhatsApp for 3 weeks, just ignores me now but I persist. 

Keep on asking him hypothetical questions as well like "mate I'm really struggling I just can't work out if we sign aubameyang will he play on the wing or upfront?" and "I can't make my mind up on botman or sule what you reckon?" 

58 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Apparently its obsessive to compare signings between rival clubs, or, presumably, to compare anything between rival clubs.....if they're the sh1tty end of the stick anyway. Despite that being all they pretty much do on that thread or in their footballing lives for many.

Edited by Wolfcastle

No idea how that have the energy to be so angry for so much of the time. Imagine how exhausting it would be to be that aggressive and furious for hour after hour, dozens and dozens of posts from the same people saying the same thing day after day after day. 

On 03/01/2022 at 18:40, RS said:

Regarding our “failed” takeover 

“Exile 1968 said:

I call bollocks. Youd be as gutted as we would have been had this takeover gone through and be on here saying you weren't. They've pulled out because they failed the test. It's better to try to get a PR win than admit they failed.”

:2funny:

7 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Sign someone like Trippier and we are being stupid and short sighted

If we signed a lower level calibre of playing it would have been, haha no one decent wants to join them, they have no money 

Mackem law is that whatever Newcastle do is automatically bad

It's a bit ridiculous tbh like. Like, I hate Sunderland, obviously, but I can at least look at it with some objectivity. Can see they're a big(ish) sleeping giant who are below where they should be and can see how their city has become what it's become. They have a passionate and fairly large fan base, a decent stadium (albeit on an industrial estate) and a fairly decent history. But the way they obsess about us and the massive chip on their shoulder really prevents them from ever being the best they can be. Like if Sunderland signed someone half decent (for them) , like Dwight Gayle in 5 years time ( :lol: ) , I wouldn't automatically say Gayle was shit. Ridiculous. 

I spent a year sat next to a Sunderland fan at work. Like most, he was a nice fella - until talk turned to football, and I was surprised by how blinkered he became.

He once asked me about my favourite ever match. There were a few, like Man U 5-0, beating Barcelona, even the 4-3 loss to Liverpool, as heartbreaking as that was at the time.

So I asked what his was. 

With a look of triumph, he said that he and all his mates had agreed in the pub that their favourite match was when Newcastle threw away a 4 goal half time lead to draw 5-5 with QPR.

I gently asked him why they hadn't picked a game involving their own team. 

This was met with a look of genuine confusion and no answer. He really didn't seem to even understand the question. I just assumed he was an outlier, until I saw RTG.

1 minute ago, Abacus said:

I spent a year sat next to a Sunderland fan at work. Like most, he was a nice fella - until talk turned to football, and I was surprised by how blinkered he became.

He once asked me about my favourite ever match. There were a few, like Man U 5-0, beating Barcelona, even the 4-3 loss to Liverpool, as heartbreaking as that was at the time.

So I asked what his was. 

With a look of triumph, he said that he and all his mates had agreed in the pub that their favourite match was when Newcastle threw away a 4 goal half time lead to draw 5-5 with QPR.

This was met with a look of genuine confusion and no answer. He really didn't seem to even understand the question. I just assumed he was an outlier, until I saw RTG.

FTM

It's hilarious the total meltdown on there over one signing, god help them when we really start moving up the gears in the years to come. I knew the takeover would get them ranting, but their anger and total breakdowns is off the Richter scale over there :lol: 

2 hours ago, Abacus said:

So I asked what his was. 

Mag at work.