Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

0c136ad03cc30fde8aed2478d52428ab.png

If picture isn't good:

This
3 wins on the bounce and 5 unbeaten
They have won the games they expected to win and got a spawny draw v Man U.
Also doesn't help if there's a bag with £50000 on each of the visitors hook with a picture of someone's hands / head cut off as an alternative.
This is now officially my worst time alive as a football fan. I've blocked all but 1 mag now from WhatsApp, as we have an unwritten agreement not to talk football to maintain a good friendship (goes back to the 3rd win in a row when we were the top dogs).

Imagine your footballing identity being so much about what your local rivals are doing.

Every now and then I feel sorry for them and then I remember such nonsense like that final sentence. :lol:

7 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

0c136ad03cc30fde8aed2478d52428ab.png

If picture isn't good:

This
3 wins on the bounce and 5 unbeaten
They have won the games they expected to win and got a spawny draw v Man U.
Also doesn't help if there's a bag with £50000 on each of the visitors hook with a picture of someone's hands / head cut off as an alternative.
This is now officially my worst time alive as a football fan. I've blocked all but 1 mag now from WhatsApp, as we have an unwritten agreement not to talk football to maintain a good friendship (goes back to the 3rd win in a row when we were the top dogs).

Atleast he admits its broke him ?

Currently going on about how we unveiled a "north East Top Dogs" banner at half time one season when leading against West Brom only to end up finishing below them, even though anyone with two eyes at the time cou;d tell it was a shit photoshop of an anti-Ashley banner

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/page-99#post-35565447

Guest reefatoon

They might be slipping down the league and blasting away any chance of promotion yet again, but they have just heard Trippier broke a bone in his foot.

mackems.jpg

Edited by reefatoon

Seriously.

As a compassionate human being, is there anyone on here with medical experience?

Can you please recommend somewhere that these 'RTG' people could be referred to - for their own good - before it is too late?

Perhaps the Samaritans, as I can see a flood of potential suicides on there, I really can.

Seriously.

(No, not really !!!)

https://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help/contact-samaritan/

Edited by manorpark

1 hour ago, reefatoon said:

They might be slipping down the league and blasting away any chance of promotion yet again, but they have just heard Trippier broke a bone in his foot.

mackems.jpg

I love that photo :lol:  That old baldie is so happy. Every muscle in his body is clenched, blood pumping to his head as he's trying to hold tears of joy back but he knows he's going to fail in doing so. This is the greatest thing that has happened in his life. What was the occassion now again?

8 minutes ago, Conjo said:

I love that photo :lol:  That old baldie is so happy. Every muscle in his body is clenched, blood pumping to his head as he's trying to hold tears of joy back but he knows he's going to fail in doing so. This is the greatest thing that has happened in his life. What was the occassion now again?

Their win in Milan wasn't it......oh wait

2 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

"Please help. Somehow I can’t stop being engulfed in Newcastle content on Twitter. Keep pressing option to say not interested in this content but it’s not working. It’s like a f***ing plague." was a highlight for me

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/nufc-sportswashing-2022-part-3.1570531/post-35565498

Thick cunt knows how algorithms work, right?

Just because he’s pressed ‘I’m not interested’ a few times doesn’t undo the years of Newcastle-related consumption.

Edited by Sima

4 hours ago, reefatoon said:

mackems.jpg

That poor cunt front left has probably passed away by now and only ever got to see the mutants get worse 

Sorry for the source but [emoji38] https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17651630/jordan-pickford-t-rex-pub-brawl/

ENGLAND goalie Jordan Pickford is at the ­centre of a police probe into a pub ruck after revellers mocked that he had short “T-Rex arms”.

His pals were furious and a mass brawl broke out in East Boldon, South Tyneside.

One lad was left with a broken nose and another with a smashed phone.
Police rushed to the scene but Pickford, 27, and his friends had already left. Officers are investigating and seeking witnesses.

There is no suggestion that £30million ace Pickford assaulted anyone.
The ruck happened at around 9pm on Sunday at the Beggar’s Bridge pub, in East Boldon, South Tyneside.

A witness said: “He was getting goaded, like they do. All I heard was ‘little arms’ and then that’s it. It kicked off. It happened as soon as they walked in. They hadn’t even had time to get a drink. One lad suffered a broken nose.

“Pickford wasn’t hurt at all. He was out of the door as soon as it kicked off. Pickford’s group left by minibus before the police came.”

The witness added that a lad who was filming the incident had his phone smashed by one of the star’s group.

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Sorry for the source but [emoji38] https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/17651630/jordan-pickford-t-rex-pub-brawl/

ENGLAND goalie Jordan Pickford is at the ­centre of a police probe into a pub ruck after revellers mocked that he had short “T-Rex arms”.

His pals were furious and a mass brawl broke out in East Boldon, South Tyneside.

One lad was left with a broken nose and another with a smashed phone.
Police rushed to the scene but Pickford, 27, and his friends had already left. Officers are investigating and seeking witnesses.

There is no suggestion that £30million ace Pickford assaulted anyone.
The ruck happened at around 9pm on Sunday at the Beggar’s Bridge pub, in East Boldon, South Tyneside.

A witness said: “He was getting goaded, like they do. All I heard was ‘little arms’ and then that’s it. It kicked off. It happened as soon as they walked in. They hadn’t even had time to get a drink. One lad suffered a broken nose.

“Pickford wasn’t hurt at all. He was out of the door as soon as it kicked off. Pickford’s group left by minibus before the police came.”

The witness added that a lad who was filming the incident had his phone smashed by one of the star’s group.

Saur point!

[emoji38]

4 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Cant help but agree with some of his comments, although can’t say I would be too pleased with someone buying NUFC using our Marrashewt payments.

Fair point about club legends though, they do hate everyone. Even “Bob Merrey” got glassed by one of their slack jawed fans IIRC. 

26 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Cant help but agree with some of his comments, although can’t say I would be too pleased with someone buying NUFC using our Marrashewt payments.

Fair point about club legends though, they do hate everyone. Even “Bob Merrey” got glassed by one of their slack jawed fans IIRC. 

Was he just out for a kerry in Derham? Kewers glass, is what I heard :lol:

Anyway, that "top dogs" shite - which I'd totally forgotten about - is 100% their invention, abnormal cunts :lol:

Edited by Elric
spelling, formatting