Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

don't know where they get this reputation for having inferiority complexes and living in echo chambers from

re the metro suspension:

dillgaf: When was the last time there was any planned disruption, industrial action or otherwise when decapitators United were playing at home?

ssr: It's uncanny how the roadworks on the A19 and Metro disruption perfectly syncs up with Sunderland home games. Almost like it's spitefully planned.

safccfas: Wasn’t it made known on here after the A1231 and A19 both being closed on a match day that the person in charge of making these decisions was a NUFC season ticket holder?

Wow, just wow!

"The mags forget how modest their plans are for the club. They've already said they have a plan of about £100mill to spend per year on all aspects of the club. This is far from game changing money in the PL."

?? spent that in January 

Just now, Gaztoon said:

"The mags forget how modest their plans are for the club. They've already said they have a plan of about £100mill to spend per year on all aspects of the club. This is far from game changing money in the PL."

?? spent that in January 

You know what that means, barren summer for us.

13 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

?? spent that in January 

More copium, comfort blanket etc...

57 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

don't know where they get this reputation for having inferiority complexes and living in echo chambers from

re the metro suspension:

dillgaf: When was the last time there was any planned disruption, industrial action or otherwise when decapitators United were playing at home?

ssr: It's uncanny how the roadworks on the A19 and Metro disruption perfectly syncs up with Sunderland home games. Almost like it's spitefully planned.

safccfas: Wasn’t it made known on here after the A1231 and A19 both being closed on a match day that the person in charge of making these decisions was a NUFC season ticket holder?

I drove up for both of our home matches last week and the A19 / A1231 were both closed on at least one of those trips.

5 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Page 478 is where it is confirmed.

Just had a read there, excellent!

Made me laugh one of them suggesting protesting our takeover. The funny thing is, I wouldn’t have been surprised if they had The useless cunts don’t even protest against their shite owners but care so much about us being ambitious that they would. :lol:

5 hours ago, Wolfcastle said:

re the metro suspension:

Fuck me, the conspiracy theories get more and more outrageous :2funny:

I think it kills them more than anything that we no longer find them relevant, how small minded do you have to be to think that closing the road you travel on matchday is the work of a Mag, I'm in and out of the Sunderland and Washington area loads with work and there's loads of ways to SOL without using the A1231.

1 hour ago, mattypnufc said:

Finally bringing myself to watch STID - not even through the first episode and already pissed myself laughing several times. 

My favourite part is when they claim they have such great support and fanbase but they feel the need to give away tickets, the clips have them slagging off everything and there's pink seats everywhere.

Edited by mikejaxer

16 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

This the same guy that was supposed to sponsor Haas F1 team then got binned cos he didn't actually have the money to pay the sponsorship?

Yep. And has an energy drink company running out of his bedsit.