Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Sean said:

If it wasn't for this thread I'd have forgotten they even existed, so props to those of you keeping the comedy content coming

I used to always know when they were playing. Last few games its only been when the score has came up.

Nice to see them mentioned in similar company! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10549131/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Russia-caught-sports-appeases-them.html

She didn’t explain what they should do when sued by UEFA, their sponsors and broadcast partners, for what could be hundreds of millions in broken contracts, and whether a club with that degree of liability would still be expected to prop up the finances of Accrington Stanley or Sunderland when the Government regulator for football arrives, but it’s easy to let the details slip when your thought process runs no deeper than the next populist soundbite. Plus, it must get hot inside that hat.

19 minutes ago, Sima said:

Someone's got a new Twitter account...

reported him again for harassment, please if ya on Twitter do the same , get him blocked again, the man from Wales a fat baldy bloke by the way is unhinged 

2 minutes ago, GWN said:

reported him again for harassment, please if ya on Twitter do the same , get him blocked again, the man from Wales a fat baldy bloke by the way is unhinged 

Unfortunately it's a doddle to sign back up again no matter how many times your accounts get binned. 

15 minutes ago, Mr Raspberry Jam said:

Unfortunately it's a doddle to sign back up again no matter how many times your accounts get binned. 

yep I know it is but it makes the sad sack annoyed [emoji38]