Round of 16 - SWE 1-0 SWI

STM

[emoji38] Beren you absolute fucking cunt.

Much as I hate you Mike, there’s no way Beren should be allowed to change names after what he did. [emoji38]

[emoji38] Imagine being Beren and thinking we forgot. Shit shoe wearing jersey tucked into khakis motherfucker.

[emoji38] Disregard if it wasn't you, buddy. :rose:

Much as I hate you Mike, there’s no way Beren should be allowed to change names after what he did. [emoji38]

[emoji38] Imagine being Beren and thinking we forgot. Shit shoe wearing jersey tucked into khakis motherfucker.

What'd Beren do? :lol:

What'd Beren do? [emoji38]

When he was getting into the NFL, he coincidentally picked the second best team in the league. Something about liking their unis. It was an absolute disgrace.

What a game, and poor Japan. After 2-0 I thought another favourite was gone.

Fair play to Belgium though, that comeback took some determination. They said after the game that the last team to come back from 2-0 down was in 1970! (Germany vs England).

Guest neesy111

I've got friends saying Japan did the right thing at the end and weren't naive.  I'm I missing something here?  They should had taken extra time and regroup.

Tell your friends that Kid Icarus on the internet says they're talking s****.

Happily will as they called me more negative than Sam allardyce.

I could understand Japan going for it until near to the very end; always gonna be second favourites in extra time so might as well try and pinch it. But once it got to that corner, just hang onto it ffs. So frustrating. Especially given I had a fiver on Belgium to win on pens.

Motherfucking nothing! :lol: Catching shit for nothing. Pack of bastards.

You spent months changing people’s usernames and avatars to humiliate them. We tried to have a bit of similar fun with you when you decided to go gloryhunting and you fucking vetoed it. :lol:

You spent months changing people’s usernames and avatars to humiliate them. We tried to have a bit of similar fun with you when you decided to go gloryhunting and you fucking vetoed it. :lol:

When he fucking changed my name to Buscemi, like it wasn't a badge of honor knowing we'd got to him :lol: