Round of 16 - SWE 1-0 SWI

STM

Take that you Albanian Eagle celebrating cunt fucks, get the fuck out of this World Cup!

:pokerface:

If they fucking love Kosovo so much, they had the chance to play for them and make them better. Instead Kosovo is still shit. Hlory hunting cunts.

You can be proud of being from two nations

Difference being proud and bringing in politics that has nothing to do with the nation you’re representing and putting another flag on your equipment. Mainly the fact they put another flag on their equipment that has me riled up moreso than the eagle shit. Like a Newcastle player playing with a Southampton logo on their equipment because they’re a Southampton fan. Keep tht out of official shit.

Take that you Albanian Eagle celebrating cunt fucks, get the fuck out of this World Cup!

If they fucking love Kosovo so much, they had the chance to play for them and make them better. Instead Kosovo is still shit. Hlory hunting cunts.

When they started there International career, Kosovo wasn't even a Fifa qualified nation so they couldn't compete in the World Cup or Euro's. Soooooooo.

Like every other player from Kosovo, they could change teams. Valon Berisha for instance had played 20 times for Norway, but elected to play for Kosovo when they got FIFA status.

If they fucking love Kosovo so much, they had the chance to play for them and make them better. Instead Kosovo is still shit. Glory hunting cunts.

The Kosovo that has only been a member of UEFA and FIFA since 2016, and wasn't even ratified to play international friendlies until 2014?

Yes, for fucks sake. When they got FIFA status you could play for them, even if you’d played 500 times for another country.

Boooo. Can't stand Sweden. That god awful shot from Forsberg too. Such a lucky goal.

They'll be an absolutely nightmare for England to play against if they get through tonight imo.

Much rather have Brazil, amirite?!

Nope, never said one way or the other. Your words them.

If I had to have any preference/choice of teams to come up against, I would sooner make that choice based on form/last match rather than names anyway.

Boooo. Can't stand Sweden. That god awful shot from Forsberg too. Such a lucky goal.

They'll be an absolutely nightmare for England to play against if they get through tonight imo.

:thup:

It's been a while, I think, but they are our bogey team right?  We've had dodgy games against them for as long as I can remember.  Couldn't even play easy going friendlies against them.  Always remember a 3-3 friendly, constant-crock Darren Anderton salvaging a draw with one in off the post.  For some reason I remember this goal like it's the only goal I've ever seen. :lol:

Take that you Albanian Eagle celebrating c*** f***s, get the f*** out of this World Cup!

If they f***ing love Kosovo so much, they had the chance to play for them and make them better. Instead Kosovo is still s***. Hlory hunting c***s.

Kosovo was recognised by FIFA in May 2016.

Shaqiri made his international debut in 2010. Not going to wait for something that might never happen when he has dual nation eligibility.

If I had to have any preference/choice of teams to come up against, I would sooner make that choice based on form/last match rather than names anyway.

Can't see anywhere in that post where I said I'd rather take one route or the other. I said I prefer a game-to-game approach based on form. I made a pretty full, complete post on my thoughts on the topic the other day and I have nothing to add to it nor do I really care all that much so I won't be going into that again.

Sweden are a massive bogey team for England so I’d rather Switzerland went through.

Yeah, only 1 England win in competitive meetings

19 Oct 1988 England v Sweden D 0-0 FIFA World Cup

06 Sep 1989 Sweden v England D 0-0 FIFA World Cup

17 Jun 1992 Sweden v England L 2-1 UEFA European Championship

05 Sep 1998 Sweden v England L 2-1 UEFA European Championship

05 Jun 1999 England v Sweden D 0-0 UEFA European Championship

02 Jun 2002 England v Sweden D 1-1 FIFA World Cup

20 Jun 2006 Sweden v England D 2-2 FIFA World Cup

15 Jun 2012 Sweden v England W 2-3 UEFA European Championship

Difference being proud and bringing in politics that has nothing to do with the nation you’re representing and putting another flag on your equipment. Mainly the fact they put another flag on their equipment that has me riled up moreso than the eagle shit. Like a Newcastle player playing with a Southampton logo on their equipment because they’re a Southampton fan. Keep tht out of official shit.

There’s a massive difference between that. Just because they’re proud to represent the nation that took their family in when they had to escape from attempted ethnic cleansing, doesn’t mean they should have to forget their roots and their ethnicity.

:thup:

It's been a while, I think, but they are our bogey team right?  We've had dodgy games against them for as long as I can remember.  Couldn't even play easy going friendlies against them.  Always remember a 3-3 friendly, constant-crock Darren Anderton salvaging a draw with one in off the post.  For some reason I remember this goal like it's the only goal I've ever seen. :lol:

Somewhat a bogey team I'd say aye, 2 wins against them in 15. Atleast in my lifetime - I remember the 2-2 at 2006 WC Finals with Larsson getting a late equalizer and the 4-2 with Zlatan not that long ago.

Idk, they just have a certain annoyingly hard to break down feel to their team this time and willingness to defend in numbers that I reckon England will have a tough time creating good chances against. Would be a tight game.

Take that you Albanian Eagle celebrating c*** f***s, get the f*** out of this World Cup!

If they f***ing love Kosovo so much, they had the chance to play for them and make them better. Instead Kosovo is still s***. Hlory hunting c***s.

Kosovo was recognised by FIFA in May 2016.

Shaqiri made his international debut in 2010. Not going to wait for something that might never happen when he has dual nation eligibility.

Quite sure active players could switch. The same when Montenegro became an independent nation. Vucinic did it.

Xhaka's family were political refugees and his father imprisoned. I'm not sure of Shaqiri's history, but given his timeline I'd guess it was a similar situation. They will always have allegiance to three countries and will also probably always despise Serbia, so it is difficult for them. I understand the actions against Serbia and do not understand the backlash from people like Kaizero, tbh.

Do you think Sweden were more impressive today than Brazil yesterday?

Guest firetotheworks

I absolutely hate it when England play Sweden like. That 2-2 match in 2006 in particular was horrible.

I didn't watch either game in their entirety. But no, probably not. Not sure how that disproves the point I was making mind.

I didn't watch either game in their entirety. But no, probably not. Not sure how that disproves the point I was making mind.

I was asking Kaiz. Brazil were clearly better yesterday than Sweden were today so his point was wrong