Round of 16 - SWE 1-0 SWI

STM

Naive as fuck from Japan like. From their own corner with seconds to go, should never have found themselves in a position to lose it.

Sort of what made that such a cracking game though, the Japs just kept bombing on.

If the Belgians had done their scouting properly they would have started with Lukaku-Fellaini and fed them with crosses. Weird at this level.

And yet he sticks KDB in front of his defenders instead. Shit manager, ace squad.

Hit on the break AGAIN.

When Courtois threw that ball to De Bruyne Japan had 7 or 8 men infront of the ball. I'm all for attacking football but have a bit of sense. Especially after being caught on the break for the first goal. No sympathy

Naive as fuck from Japan like. From their own corner with seconds to go, should never have found themselves in a position to lose it.

Sort of what made that such a cracking game though, the Japs just kept bombing on.

Racist

Racist

Fucking Lukaku you cunt, fucking assists by not touching it so I get fuck all for that performance. Overrated dick.

:lol: Was patiently waiting for this.

I can't tell you how many times Lukaku has done this kind of thing to me man.

The guy is so messed up man :lol:

So sad, such a positive team the Japanese. Didn’t deserve to go out like that, would’ve loved to see them against Brazil - wouuld’ve thought they’d be in with a chance. Now Brazil can just stroll to the final, fuck life.

Man I feel so bad for these Japan players. What a fucking credit to their nation they are man. Just a brilliant, brilliant half of football that. Best in the tournament yet.

Man, they were amazing. They had a great World Cup. Such a shame to go out that way really.