Quarter-finals: URU 0-2 FRA; BRA 1-2 BEL; SWE 0-2 ENG; RUS 2-2 CRO(p)

Greg

That's a clear pen on a very slow Mo.

Shows how much a joke VAR is - they have access to the same replays.

Seems like they're in such a rush that they don't take their time to actually look at it. Even the Neymar one which wasn't a penalty near the end they had the decision made almost instantly

Guest neesy111

That's a clear pen on a very slow Mo.

Shows how much a joke VAR is - they have access to the same replays.

That replay wasn't shown during the game tbf.  Don't know whether it was available in time.

Wow. Completely unlucky to loe due to that shtty ass corner. 2010 all over again.

With that said. It’s coming home guys. Put a fucking party on when you lot win this shit.

Hard lines Flip.

Unreal.

Think he meant to say he has never won a game on the tactics board :lol:

He was actually giving all his players the credit during his talk. He messed up on that bit :lol:

Neymar's a great talent of course, but does his ego get in the way too much out there? His first thought often seems to be to try something brilliant rather than release the ball quickly. His decision-making isn't always for the benefit of his team IMO.

Guest neesy111

Unreal.

Think he meant to say he has never won a game on the tactics board :lol:

He was actually giving all his players the credit during his talk. He messed up on that bit :lol:

Everton fans will disagree.

Encouraging game. France will be tricky but I'm not worried.

Man, you're extra annoying, even for a newbie. I don't know which hole you crawled out of, but please return to it!

The other continents will need to step up, tbh. Europe has thoroughly dominated the world stage for the past decade. The African and Asian powers should be embarrassed that middling European nations can so consistently out perform them with similar talent levels.

It is also three consecutive tournaments where the performances of Argentina and Brazil have simply not been impressive. Argentina made the final last time, tbf, but the last great side from that region was Pekerman's Argentina in 2006, imo.

I think it will be France and England in the final now, tbh. Allez les Bleus!

Neymar's a great talent of course, but does his ego get in the way too much out there? His first thought often seems to be to try something brilliant rather than release the ball quickly. His decision-making isn't always for the benefit of his team IMO.

Yeah I think that's a fair summary. I know he gets a a lot of hate for his antics, possibly justifiably so, but there's no doubting his brilliance. I think for some, they will never like him regardless what he does due to the way he acts. Probably fair enough.