Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

A lot of these lads have gone from a lay in. Half hours council bin ice bath. 
Argos paddle pool jacuzzi 

bit of pretendy rondo.

Bruce pretending to be a stopwatch and getting them to run a bit. Then giving long ball tactics and back home.

To being dragged in at 6 bells in the rain. Running until sick. Becoming 3-400x fitter and stronger than before.

Diets/lifestyle/data machines and being moulded into the absolute best they are able to achieve no matter where they went they wouldn’t be better.

So I say we cut them ALL some slack.

We were wanting to tuck most of these lads in a season or two ago if we caught them in bed with our lasses.

We exceeded expectations. We can’t sustain how well we were last season. Injuries were blatantly coming

13 minutes ago, CheikBoom said:

Pleased for him today. Didn't really notice him, which is probably a good thing. Just efficient at what he doesn.

Just don't give him the ball and we're doing ok.

Now we know he's hurting and playing through some issues he can't really be faulted. Appreciate the job he's doing, unfortunate that the injuries make him look even more vulnerable in possession at times.

As mentioned, Anderson added a ton of energy and it really helped things today.

28 minutes ago, Newcastle Fan said:

Why can't he run much anymore! He always looks knackerd but better today.

Playing through at least one injury for a while now.

I mean his man in the man marking system was Maddison and you barely saw Maddison at all in the first half and certainly not in threatening positions. Thought he was really, really good out of possession. 

On 13/04/2024 at 15:44, Newcastle Fan said:

Why can't he run much anymore! He always looks knackerd but better today.

Thought I saw a stat somewhere saying he was the one who ran the most out of everyone on the pitch yesterday? 

4 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Thought I saw a stat somewhere saying he was the one who ran the most out of everyone on the pitch yesterday? 

Would have been a terrific runner.

Edited by ATB

make it make sense. What is the Wealdstone raider doing... with dummett and Longstaff... in a toon top. Also isn't it supposed to be Mark Gillespies stag do?

So confused.

• 2 weeks later...