Sean Longstaff

xLiaaamx

Had a couple of good games gets hyped up by fans, believes his own hype then gets found out that he isn't a Premier League player.

Rince and repeat for every academy player that gets hyped up by the fans.

I would have drove him to Manchester myself for £40m at the time when they were interested.

Had a couple of good games gets hyped up by fans, believes his own hype then gets found out that he isn't a Premier League player.

Rince and repeat for every academy player that gets hyped up by the fans.

I would have drove him to Manchester myself for £40m at the time when they were interested.

Why didn't you then.  We could have bought another Joelinton.

Wanker

His passing is average, his first touch is ok, his technique is ok  his tackling is suspect at times and he doesn't really score many goals and he is slow, so what does he offer... genuine qn.

He was never really worth £40m and I suspect it was his agent sounding off but if true we should have bitten their hand off.

His passing is average, his first touch is ok, his technique is ok  his tackling is suspect at times and he doesn't really score many goals and he is slow, so what does he offer... genuine qn.

He was never really worth £40m and I suspect it was his agent sounding off but if true we should have bitten their hand off.

really?

definitely not the case tonight.

responsible for giving the ball away for 2 goals.

Bruced

His regression isn't on Bruce, he's just a poor player. He has no recognition of what's going on around him and his second touch is a tackle.

Bruce obviously doesn't help because he's a clueless joke but I just don't rate Longstaff.

His awareness is his biggest weakness like. The amount of times, he gets caught or is surprised to see a player on top of him.

Guest neesy111

Bruced

His regression isn't on Bruce, he's just a poor player. He has no recognition of what's going on around him and his second touch is a tackle.

Bruce obviously doesn't help because he's a clueless joke but I just don't rate Longstaff.

Agree, I just think it was a big purple patch he had.