Fabian Schär

Wild take maybe, but I think Schär is at his worst when it's too easy for him. My gut is saying that he plays like he knows he can play at a lower level and win comfortably, but it's maybe a level that's just below what's needed.

Edited by Kid Icarus

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wild take maybe, but I think Schär is at his worst when it's too easy for him. My gut is saying that he plays like he knows he can play at a lower level and win comfortably, but it's maybe a level tgat just below what's needed.

Definitely got those vibes today and he was poor against Blackburn in the FA Cup too. Gets a bit cocky against lower level opponents.

Questioning Schar's integrity is fucking insane mind. One of the players that has put his body on the line more than most for years for us.

Do wish we'd stop letting the players decide if they can continue or not, especially when its clear it is effecting them, considering our injury crisis for most the season.

He was well off it on Saturday, their forward was rapid but he hasn’t been rinsed like that too often over his time here, obvious he wasn’t right. Hopefully nothing serious but if it’s going to be something that could turn into a bigger issue they need to rest him as looks like we won’t be getting too many in over summer.

Krafth did well when coming on again, he’s better at CB than RB and more than happy to have him in for remaining games.

Oof. Not good. We’ll struggle without him. As he brings a lot to our defence and also attacks with how he’ll play out and his love of diagonals that get us up the pitch. 

So that leaves us?

Tino-Krafth-Burn-Hall

The Argentinian crackwhore, Spotty Rasmus and Rashford will have a field day against them.

That's a huge blow, feel a lot less confident of 6-7th without him in there.

That said, Burn has looked great at CB. Fingers crossed Krafu can do a job when up to speed with a run in the team, he did in Howe's first season when Trippier was out.

Down to Bruno and Gordon that have stayed injury free out of the entire squad you would expect serious minutes from.

11 minutes ago, LiquidAK said:

That's a huge blow, feel a lot less confident of 6-7th without him in there.

That said, Burn has looked great at CB. Fingers crossed Krafu can do a job when up to speed with a run in the team, he did in Howe's first season when Trippier was out.

Krafth had a decent game at OT back in November when we dumped them out the Carabao, from what I can remember!

Well that's a huge blow. Krafth is going to have to step up massively now. Also buggers any chance of us doing 3/5 at the back again this season.