Fabian Schär

Again, an imperious missile launch to Big Jow (who actually did superbly to bring it down and play it, given the horrible driving rain), which ended in the goal. Commentators miss the entire move because of the controversy at the end, but it was a lush transition.

I really think we should extend him and push a new big money CB signing down the road a couple of years.

He's absolutely immense and the jersey should be his until he drops off.

Given Lascelles recent form... I'd be half tempted to extend him too.

Spunk the entire budget next summer on midfield and front line improvements. Top class winger, top class CM.

Maybe go out and buy a top class teenage CB, if we're gonna do anything there.

2 hours ago, Shak said:

I really think we should extend him and push a new big money CB signing down the road a couple of years.

He's absolutely immense and the jersey should be his until he drops off.

Given Lascelles recent form... I'd be half tempted to extend him too.

Spunk the entire budget next summer on midfield and front line improvements. Top class winger, top class CM.

Maybe go out and buy a top class teenage CB, if we're gonna do anything there.

His ability to dribble into space through the midfield and start an attack is immense... He really seems an integral part of Eddie's plan. Don't see them buying a replacement personally

I'd give him 3 years, no sweat. He's become integral and also someone who could 100% play the Dummett/Richie role out of the first 11 in the future.

He's done his football directorship degree too right? Get him learning from Danny A, and it's another string to our bow in future years.

Schar is one of those annoying blokes who you know is just class at everything.

4 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Only thing is he can't do his marauding forward then twat a shot from 30-40 yards from that side like he can when he brings it out from the right. 

He just cuts across goal like he did against PSG instead :laugh:

24 minutes ago, STM said:

I'd give him 3 years, no sweat. He's become integral and also someone who could 100% play the Dummett/Richie role out of the first 11 in the future.

He's done his football directorship degree too right? Get him learning from Danny A, and it's another string to our bow in future years.

Schar is one of those annoying blokes who you know is just class at everything.

His girlfriend has a masters degree too. He's got it all, you'd fucking despise him if he didn't seem so sound :lol:

Genuinely think he’s gone up another level this season. I truly think he’s a top 3 CB in the PL league. He’s surely one of the best ball playing ones in football right now. 

Edited by Kanji

"... this club that I love so much... best time of my career... it's my second home..." 

:love: Absolutely love hearing that from him. You know he's gonna be around for years after he finishes playing, so I look forward to years of him saying how much he fucking loves the Toon.