Manchester United 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/10/18

BlueStar

Random point but I thought Martial was absolutely quality in that second half. I’d love it if we had anyone even half as confident to run at people with the ball.

He should be one of the first names on their team sheet. Poorly used by Mourinho, but then talented attacking players frequently are under him.

Little point blaming players.

Diame we knew had peaked and needed replacing.

We needed a top quality striker

Perez needed replacing

We needed a starting LB

We needed another RB to push Yedlin

Without bashing muto who was great today, we didn't get any of those.

Diame doesn't give that free kick outside the penalty area and we would have won that. That opened the door, we did the same thing against Arsenal a few weeks ago. This is where the respective gulf in quality really hurts you.

Diame doesn't give that free kick outside the penalty area and we would have won that. That opened the door, we did the same thing against Arsenal a few weeks ago. This is where the respective gulf in quality really hurts you.

Just don’t understand a players mentality to foul in those areas. So poor.

I am so sick and tired for trying to defend and 0-2 lead.

We cant even defend an 0-2 lead against and league 3 team, why would we manage to do it against Manu?

You got this all wrong again Rafa, time to man up and admit you make mistakes to, cant blame everyone else. Maybe the circumstances would have been different if you got more money, but this tactic aint working so stop this shit.

Just don’t understand a players mentality to foul in those areas. So poor.

i hate myself sometimes as earlier in the 2nd half before he did i was sat thinking how well we'd done not to give any FK's away in really dangerous positions after one of our players had done something canny and not dived in

then boom

urgh

We cant even defend an 0-2 lead against and league 3 team, why would we manage to do it against Manu?

You got this all wrong again Rafa, time to man up and admit you make mistakes to, cant blame everyone else. Maybe the circumstances would have been different if you got more money, but this tactic aint working so stop this shit.

that is absolutely not what happened yesterday like mate

Thought all of the idiots were sticking to Facebook, but it seems you escaped. Go back please.

As good as the 1st half was, conceding  3 goals in the final 20 minutes to a team totally out of form and lacking in confidence is very poor. Clearly we didn't have the quality to call on off the bench to see the game out but even so that's a massive kick in the teeth. If anything I hope it's persuaded Rafa to start to play a bit more offensively though because we are definitely more effective playing that way.

People seem to be forgetting that we are very much out of form and lacking in confidence ourselves. The way some are simplifying the game of football is astonishing, like. I hope you're all stamping your marks on your local grassroots coaching scene at the very least. The world of football is missing such fresh insights.

People seem to be forgetting that we are very much out of form and lacking in confidence ourselves. The way some are simplifying the game of football is astonishing, like. I hope you're all stamping your marks on your local grassroots coaching scene at the very least. The world of football is missing such fresh insights.

Football isn't a complicated game and losing 3 goals in 20 minutes is poor at any level of the sport.