Manchester United 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/10/18

BlueStar

We are such a charitable club. I for one am glad we always think of everyone else's fortune than our own.

We don't have the quality and playing defensive at this club has simply never worked despite so many of our recent managers trying it. Its not that it isnt a credible tactic either. There will always be a contradiction because its the reverse of what the fans want and they last saw the club consistently successful at. Players and managers end up sucumbing to it, mentally, subliminaly or otherwise which means the team can never be fully defensive in a stoke esq lower team way. Against better teams which at present is the premiership and parts of the championship we don't have enough quality in defense or anywhere else on the pitch to match what is thrown at us for 90mins.

Guest firetotheworks

Thought Lascelles, Shelvey and Dubravka fought all the way for us there. Aside from them there was some truly abysmal second half performances: Ritchie, Atsu and Diame were terrible. We don’t even have an alternative to Diame.

Thought Ritchie was absolutely fine tbh. Agree with the rest, even up until the trip and glaring miss, Diame was fine as well. Personally thought Shelvey was MOTM. It being given to Pogba of all people was a joke, Martial aside they were fucking rubbish.

Benitez can fuck off.

Everybody may suck his hoop, but he’s to blame for us going from excellent counter attacking, dominant football to sitting back for 45 minutes and never trying to score again.

Pathetic.

:lol:

Right ... I'm done for tonight guys.

Good night all and God bless.

Benitez can f*** off.

Everybody may suck his hoop, but he’s to blame for us going from excellent counter attacking, dominant football to sitting back for 45 minutes and never trying to score again.

Pathetic.

Righto.

It's a club full of top World/PL players against a team made up of mainly championship players. Only one person to blame here - the owner. His running us on the cheap again is going to lead to yet another relegation.

I watched a Championship team in Derby come here and get the result.

Lets not give our team to many excuses. They bottled it.

Diame and Atsu man. God give me strength ... these two were despicable int heir decision making. Brain dead the pair of them.

And Brighton no one can make excuses for that second half performances we allowed a team in very poor form rip us apart in that half and the least said about those substitutions the better.

Guest firetotheworks

Benitez can f*** off.

Pathetic.

:lol: Another Mensa member.

Feels scripted at times. One-sided Premier League referees, Premier League pundits entirely focused on their Jose/Pogba soap opera storylines while your group of mediocre bargain players lift themselves for 45 min before getting overwhelmed by £150m of attacking talent who decided to turn up in the second half.

Comfort eating and depressive drinking tonight. Rattled.

My Giveafuckometer started at 0, went up a couple of points and is now back to 0, so no actual harm done.

I wish that was my mood right now.

Benitez can fuck off.

Pathetic.

Weww, you didn't notice the fact that they went all out attack in the second half?

Had the Ref given the penalty and we’d gone 3 up it was game over. The free kick Diame gave away for their first was just plain stupid. You could see what may happen if they scored with around 20 minutes to go, our lack of quality cost us. Btw, Atsu has no place on a PL pitch.

Told the missus that Mata would score from the free kick and that Sanchez would score in injury time. It’s what happens to us. Any quality off the bench would have made such a difference.

Feels scripted at times. One-sided Premier League referees, Premier League pundits entirely focused on their Jose/Pogba soap opera storylines while your group of mediocre bargain players lift themselves for 45 min before getting overwhelmed by £150m of attacking talent who decided to turn up in the second half.

It's a fucking shite league nowadays and Ashley isn't the only reason why I'm missing all the emotion.

Had the Ref given the penalty and we’d gone 3 up it was game over. The free kick Diame gave away for their first was just plain stupid. You could see what may happen if they scored with around 20 minutes to go, our lack of quality cost us. Btw, Atsu has no place on a PL pitch.

Told the missus that Mata would score from the free kick and that Sanchez would score in injury time. It’s what happens to us. Any quality off the bench would have made such a difference.

Decent chance we would've missed the penalty, don't know who would have even taken it.