Manchester United 3 - 2 Newcastle United - 06/10/18

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Sick of supporting such a s**** club TBH. Doesn’t matter how spirited or organised we are when everyone else’s players are just 10 times better.

This is exactly it, they've deserved fuck all from this match, we've done pretty much everything how it should have been done. Doesn't matter, means nothing, teams like that can play absolutely woeful football and somehow win with the difference in quality alone. Fucking tragic.

Might as well lost 3-0. Would be easier to stomach

Yep.

Expected to lose, and we lost. As ever though this club just shits on you from a great height. What's the fucking point.

The whipping boys have been whipped. Let the cliche express begin.

Whipped 3-2, that's a new one. :lol:

I'm mimicing the media's view of the game. We were only there to make up the numbers. We win, and its Mourinho's fault, we lose and they cream their pants. The most blatant non award of a penalty this season will get no analysis.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't get over that Diame tackle like. Martial was going into the box but there were 3 players on him. Giving them a free kick there was insane considering Mata's ridiculous conversation rate.

Guest firetotheworks

The whipping boys have been whipped. Let the cliche express begin.

Whipped 3-2, that's a new one. :lol:

I'm mimicing the media's view of the game. We were only there to make up the numbers. We win, and its Mourinho's fault, we lose and they cream their pants. The most blatant non award of a penalty this season will get no analysis.

Ahhh okay, I get you. :thup:

Sick of supporting such a shite club TBH. Doesn’t matter how spirited or organised we are when everyone else’s players are just 10 times better.

May be a couple of pages behind at this point but we'll worth quoting. Sums my mood up. Fuck this club. Fuck football.

It's a club full of top World/PL players against a team made up of mainly championship players. Only one person to blame here - the owner. His running us on the cheap again is going to lead to yet another relegation.

I watched a Championship team in Derby come here and get the result.

Lets not give our team to many excuses. They bottled it.

Diame and Atsu man. God give me strength ... these two were despicable int heir decision making. Brain dead the pair of them.

Losing every week is so so fucking boring. I'd rather have got tonked 3-0 and given up on the match after 20 mins than watch us lose like that.

A word for Christian Atsu also. Fuck off you absolute piece of shit.

I get the our players being much worse than theirs argument obviously but a team like us built on a solid defence shouldn’t be conceding 3 goals and loads more chances in a half like. Wouldn’t blame Rafa for it as presume he told them to just keep doing what they were doing but its really poor from the players even if they are limited

Thought Lascelles, Shelvey and Dubravka fought all the way for us there. Aside from them there was some truly abysmal second half performances: Ritchie, Atsu and Diame were terrible. We don’t even have an alternative to Diame.

Sanchez will defo score.  He's been a dogshit signing - nailed on to get a goal.

FML.

Well that was disappointing.  Couldn't defend a two goal lead against the weakest Man U team ever.  And Perez wouldn't get a game for the Dog and Duck.

But we did better than my prediction of Infinity-Nil, and we scored two goals, so everything went better than expected.

Still an 11/10 for relegation though.

Sick of supporting such a shite club TBH. Doesn’t matter how spirited or organised we are when everyone else’s players are just 10 times better.

May be a couple of pages behind at this point but we'll worth quoting. Sums my mood up. Fuck this club. Fuck football.

Just had the same rant at my mate, there's nothing here to be proud of, we've become an absolute joke.

I can't get over that Diame tackle like. Martial was going into the box but there were 3 players on him. Giving them a free kick there was insane considering Mata's ridiculous conversation rate.

It made absolutely no sense!

Martial had been awful up to that point and was running down another blind alley with our players surrounding him like you say.

Utterly indefensible. Sick of this sort of thing man. We do it so much.

We then had the pleasure of watching Atsu come on and throw away break after break until they scored. Fucking liberty man.

Benitez can fuck off.

Everybody may suck his hoop, but he’s to blame for us going from excellent counter attacking, dominant football to sitting back for 45 minutes and never trying to score again.

Pathetic.

It's a club full of top World/PL players against a team made up of mainly championship players. Only one person to blame here - the owner. His running us on the cheap again is going to lead to yet another relegation.

I watched a Championship team in Derby come here and get the result.

Lets not give our team to many excuses. They bottled it.

Diame and Atsu man. God give me strength ... these two were despicable int heir decision making. Brain dead the pair of them.

Derby have enjoyed much more investment than we have.