Burnley 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/11/18 - post match relief p23 onwards

BlueStar

How the fuck did Ritchie miss btw?

I can only assume he was trying to avoid running directly into the post so swept at it, but still, it was unbelievably bad.

Clearly you're not getting it. He kicked it too far to the left, it's already been explained.

Funny how nobody is saying we were too negative, I bet this thread would be full of that had they scored with that last second header.

Yup, people would have been all about that narrative for sure :lol:

We created so many chances from our defensive base tonight though, that it would have been harsh to say that tbh.

We were incredibly wasteful tonight. Thankfully it didn't cost us in the end.

How the fuck did Ritchie miss btw?

I can only assume he was trying to avoid running directly into the post so swept at it, but still, it was unbelievably bad.

Clearly you're not getting it. He kicked it too far to the left, it's already been explained.

Oh :lol:

Generally really hate 5 at the back but that was actually not bad. Ki in second half was immense, what an asset he is becoming. Schar and Fernandez also good.

Thought Ritchie was very good in that wingback position, apart from that miss of course. I'd rather have him involved a lot like today rather than having the extremely little impact he does some games.

I'm really not surprised Burnley are struggling. IIRC their defensive record last year covered up for their lack of goals to an unsustainable level.

They only score 36 last season and conceded 39.