Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Baffling he got a new contract really. Bar his purple patch I don't really see what he's done during his time here. Geezer should be on the list of those available for a transfer this summer.

Yeah, good idea. We are going to need more of a squad so let’s get rid of a player who always gives everything, doesn’t have an issue with being a squad player and who has had his best season with us this year by an absolute mile 

1 hour ago, Menace said:

Baffling he got a new contract really. Bar his purple patch I don't really see what he's done during his time here. Geezer should be on the list of those available for a transfer this summer.

His purple patch is basically more than 95% of the rest of the squad have done in their times here :lol:

Guest reefatoon

He’s been absolutely quality today, ran his arse off and been a constant hassle to them.

Convinced he’s not human, that run for the Wilson goal after he’d already been pressing and sprinting like a mad man for 90 odd minutes just shouldn’t be possible. 

Edited by Nine

On 13/05/2023 at 18:21, Menace said:

Lol this post