Miguel Almirón

Deuce

5 hours ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He’s not that bad, he’s better than Fraser and miles better than Murphy. 

Dont think there is much between them. They put a work in and wont give up, but they are attacking players and they all have shocking numbers in front of goal.

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

That’s wild, he’s much better than both of them 

He may be better but as an attacking player there is not a world between them. Say it again 1 goal o assist is shocking. As bad as it gets.

3 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

He may be better but as an attacking player there is not a world between them. Say it again 1 goal o assist is shocking. As bad as it gets.

It’s not as bad as it gets, clearly. You can get 0 in both :lol:

My eyes tell me he’s much better than Murphy and slightly better than Fraser. Even just his interchange play with others, and his pressing, is miles better. 

Would be interested to know if any stats back this up but I can’t be bothered to find them. 

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s not as bad as it gets, clearly. You can get 0 in both :lol:

My eyes tell me he’s much better than Murphy and slightly better than Fraser. Even just his interchange play with others, and his pressing, is miles better. 

Would be interested to know if any stats back this up but I can’t be bothered to find them. 

I would say 1 goal in almost 30 games is as bad as it gets. His decision making is poor. He can run all day long, and yeah he is better than Murphy, but in front of goal and delivery Fraser is better.

5 minutes ago, mighty__mag said:

Miggy isn't great, but 130m Grealish has two more goals, playing in arguably the most creative side on the planet?

Relax man. He's pissed as a fart. He'll probably apologise tomorrow and that'll be that. 

Does it not tell a little bit of a story about how he's seen by other teams, though?

Shitty dig, of course.

I think Howe will be looking for players with resoluteness and killer instinct though, which I don't see him having unfortunately, nice as he is.

Fucking cunts trick that. Don't care if he's pissed. What's Miggy done to him?

Going to give the girly haired little cunt pelters next time he's at SJP.