Miguel Almirón

Deuce

4 hours ago, gbandit said:

Don’t know why I did it but I checked out a thread on Twitter where someone was defending Miggy and giving him credit. Cesspit responses followed from “the fans”. Honestly don’t get why some people follow football 

Honestly, it's absolutely toxic NUFC Twitter like and i think it'll continue to get worse. 

5 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

That'll be nothing happening in terms of incomings then.

What you on about! We are gonna get players back from injury! They're like new signings. Or so I hear! 🤣

I mean if our only reasonable offers for players we are willing to sell, are being coerced by us from our Saudi friends, there is going to come a point where some players will say no.

The club were kinda lucky that ASM agreed to go I suppose. 

2 hours ago, Menace said:

Almiron would be insane to turn down Saudi wages near the end of his career. He's a very limited player.

Was there ever real interest?  

What would letting our first choice RW leave in January acheive?  We're not going to be able to replace him with anyone ready to come striaght in you'd doubt. Aye we have Murphy comeing back and Barnes too and Gordon can play RW, but we'd be weakening a position we're not strong in. Makes much more sense to be doing all of this at the end of the season. I know we need bodies in, but we'd need even more by letting people go. Just seems all a bit far fetched to me. 

2 hours ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

unless he ya know likes his life and doesn’t want to live in Saudi. 

I'm sure he's fairly comfortable finance wise as well. 

It was either a Tweet or if I recall a very short post on here a few days ago saying we are hawking Almiron around every Saudi agent. 

Probably the most succinct take of what is going on here. Bit of problem that Atlanta have a 20-25% sell on fee for those expecting a windfall.

20 minutes ago, LFEE said:

It was either a Tweet or if I recall a very short post on here a few days ago saying we are hawking Almiron around every Saudi agent. 

Probably the most succinct take of what is going on here. Bit of problem that Atlanta have a 20-25% sell on fee for those expecting a windfall.

Is that true?