Miguel Almirón

Deuce

starting to prove a few people on here wrong.

Some knacker put him on the same list as Saivet, Lazaar Aarons a couple of weeks ago ffs :lol:

CalmintheChaos[/member] ;)

:lol: Love him now though  :smitten:

Maybe your post inspired him to work harder.

Or maybe he's just playing in his natural position

Did I miss my [/takingthepiss] tag?

• 3 weeks later...

starting to prove a few people on here wrong.

Lol I like him but how he proving people wrong? Said he's average and runs loads...seen nothing to prove me wrong yet.  His form has been better but that Wolves miss was a sitter.

These stats man are terrible.

Premier League Record

Appearances- 70

Goals - 8

Assists - 3

Cross accuracy %23

That wasn't a sitter like.

Yeap.

Willock and Joelinton chances were easier.

Ah no bother then maybe I am being dumb thinking a 25 million pound player should be able to finish a one on one chance with loads of time to set them self. 

Joelinton is also shit. 

Yeap.

Ah no bother then maybe I am being dumb thinking a 25 million pound player should be able to finish a one on one chance with loads of time to set them self. 

Joelinton is also shit. 

*£16million possibly rising to 20.

Yeap.

Joelinton is also shit. 

Salah missed a one on one against us. A much easier one. He cost £35m. Probably worth, what, £75m now? Is he shit too?

Yeap.

Joelinton is also shit. 

Salah missed a one on one against us. A much easier one. He cost £35m. Probably worth, what, £75m now? Is he shit too?

I am not Judging it on one game or just because he missed that one chance, unlike most on here. 

He said "starting to prove a few people on here wrong." basically because his form has improved in past few games.  My argument is a few better games does not prove anyone wrong.  Still no real end product but lots of running.

I don't need stats to see that we're better with Almiron in the team, in his right position.

That's a different argument.  When did I say we are not? I just don't think he is as good as everyone is making out to be.

I don't need stats to see that we're better with Almiron in the team, in his right position.

That's a different argument.  When did I say we are not? I just don't think he is as good as everyone is making out to be.

But you're judging him, particularly things like goals and assists, in an absolutely shite side. He looked an absolute gem under Rafa combining with Rondon and Perez.

I think it's pretty clear, from watching him, that he'd be much better if he didn't have to do the majority of the work in a game himself. Same for ASM and Wilson tbf.

But you're judging him, particularly things like goals and assists, in an absolutely shite side. He looked an absolute gem under Rafa combining with Rondon and Perez.

I think it's pretty clear, from watching him, that he'd be much better if he didn't have to do the majority of the work in a game himself. Same for ASM and Wilson tbf.

Lets hope one day we see that then. 

Team improves when Almiron is played in the correct position = average player

Yeap.

Joelinton is also shit. 

I am not Judging it on one game or just because he missed that one chance, unlike most on here. 

He said "starting to prove a few people on here wrong." basically because his form has improved in past few games.  My argument is a few better games does not prove anyone wrong.  Still no real end product but lots of running.

Well if he said "Starting to", he's not claiming that anybody has actually been proven wrong.

Yeap.

Joelinton is also shit. 

It's so frustrating man :lol:

The real issue is the team being so shit that every missed chance seems like the end of the world, because they are so rare.

I see the top teams players miss guilt edged chances all the time, but it's soon forgotten about when they score soon after from the multitude of chances their teams create.

We're so incompetent and pathetic that every missed chance stays etched in our minds for months on end because it is so traumatic.

So sick of it all man. Club is so damned wretched.

Apparently he might be OK for this weekend so fingers crossed

Where have you heard that, Paully?

My pet giraffe  :D

Him and Krafth apparently should be ok - ASM apparently won’t be

Apparently he might be OK for this weekend so fingers crossed

Where have you heard that, Paully?

My pet giraffe  :D

Him and Krafth apparently should be ok - ASM apparently won’t be

Maxi out for long or nah?