Miguel Almirón

Deuce

That doesn’t look right, like. Premier League era potentially.

All time, it's legit https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/newcastle-united/topTorschuetzen/verein/762 41st (Gayle's 15th, Carroll 16th and Ritchie 24th too!) - according to this particular list anyway

Eh, are you's taking the piss? All time top goal scorers? Gayle in 15th, Shola in 3rd? Never heard of Jackie fucking Milburn?  :lol: You know, that dude one of the stands in our stadium is named after?

Didn't realise he had such a brutal, impoverished upbringing. Perhaps goes some way to explain why he never sulks and is always so positive and happy. Gratefulness.

Edit: "Brutal" might have been a bit strong, he clearly had a loving family who worked their bollocks off, but humble beginnings in poverty indeed, which I suspect is rather commonplace where he's from.

Didn't realise he had such a brutal, impoverished upbringing. Perhaps goes some way to explain why he never sulks and is always so positive and happy. Gratefulness.

You got some reading around that?

https://lifebogger.com/miguel-almiron-childhood-story-plus-untold-biography-facts/

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/major-league-soccer/19/blog/post/3718736/miguel-almiron-journey-to-mls-cup-from-asuncion-to-atlanta-united-fc

https://lifebogger.com/miguel-almiron-childhood-story-plus-untold-biography-facts/

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/major-league-soccer/19/blog/post/3718736/miguel-almiron-journey-to-mls-cup-from-asuncion-to-atlanta-united-fc

Cheers boss.

Totally anecdotal and not something we don't already know about his personality, as it's evident just watching him on the pitch; but a friend of mine from South Shields who does like wedding/engagement/baby shower stuff (decorations, cakes etc) got to work with him & his wife on their baby shower recently and said they were absolutely lovely. Even the fact they're using such a small, local business for such things speaks volumes.

We've struck gold with this lad, cherish him, as people like him don't come around too often in modern football.

Eh, are you's taking the piss? All time top goal scorers? Gayle in 15th, Shola in 3rd? Never heard of Jackie fucking Milburn?  :lol: You know, that dude one of the stands in our stadium is named after?

:lol:

:idiot2:  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Totally anecdotal and not something we don't already know about his personality, as it's evident just watching him on the pitch; but a friend of mine from South Shields who does like wedding/engagement/baby shower stuff (decorations, cakes etc) got to work with him & his wife on their baby shower recently and said they were absolutely lovely. Even the fact they're using such a small, local business for such things speaks volumes.

We've struck gold with this lad, cherish him, as people like him don't come around too often in modern football.

:lol:

:idiot2:  :lol:

People from latin amercia are more accutomed to using small businesses I think.  There was a story last week I read and it said UK consumers are the worst in the world for going straight to big chains.

Someone said in the match thread he put in two MOTM performances in one game. I think that says it all. If everyone put the shift in that he does we'd be a helluva team.

thats the perfect way to put it.

Was me who said that! Glad he's proving his worth to Bruce. Still don't know why he didn't play him against Brighton when Lamptey literally bossed the right side.

starting to prove a few people on here wrong.

Some knacker put him on the same list as Saivet, Lazaar Aarons a couple of weeks ago ffs :lol:

CalmintheChaos[/member] ;)

:lol: Love him now though  :smitten:

Maybe your post inspired him to work harder.

Or maybe he's just playing in his natural position