Miguel Almirón

Deuce

Was on the verge of giving up on him a few games ago, he was ineffectual and running into dead ends. He’s been incredible recently. Workrate is relentless, he’s direct, aggressive and has grown in confidence. I really think he will be the reason we stay up this season.

Despite all the negativity really happy that he's finding really good form (and you know in better areas to be able to do anything). I always hate how he was dismissed as a flop after he transformed our offensive game, albeit without finding net much, in that last 6 months for Rafa. He's actually really really good.

Someone said in the match thread he put in two MOTM performances in one game. I think that says it all. If everyone put the shift in that he does we'd be a helluva team.

thats the perfect way to put it.

Loved Almiron from moment we were linked with him watching his YouTube clips. If he was in any of the top 6 sides he would flourish. His energy is brilliant, if he had confidence, better coaching and players around him he would shine even brighter.

Shame he wasn't allowed to take the free kick that got schar injured. The way he's playing I had a feeling he'd pop it in the top corner. His last effort clipped the crossbar last game.

He's the heartbeat of the team at the mo. Great energy and now got the confidence to start taking more shots etc.

Considering he’s had a lot of criticism for his end-product, 13 goals in not much more than a year, with a poor manager and team, normally out of his favourite position and at times not picked... isn’t bad at all. And his work rate is still the best thing about him.

he's never hidden.

never let his head drop or sulk when's he's fucked up or when he's been subbed.

he's put in full effort every time he's asked to play out of position.

never lost his smile and his enthusiasm.

he's fucking class.