Miguel Almirón

Deuce

This is a killer both going forward and pressing/defending. West Brom will now beat us quite easily I think.

No Wilson, Almiron or ASM for at least a month. My God! :lol:

The one hope I’d cling onto is that as Bruce has continuously refused to play a number 10 until Jones came in which has gotten tHe best out of Almiron but could also get the best out of the Longstaffs which could mitigate the loss a bit.

Apparently he might be OK for this weekend so fingers crossed

Where have you heard that, Paully?

My pet giraffe  :D

Him and Krafth apparently should be ok - ASM apparently won’t be

Apologies lads for this FFS

Apparently he might be OK for this weekend so fingers crossed

Your ITK status immediately blown :lol: Anything on the takeover?

I knar - I've already apologised! I did get the other two right ha ha!

No update - I can't believe from Good Friday last year that we're still here FFS!

Paraguay are absolutely still going to call him up for the internationals, aren't they?

What should happen if they do is say no he’s injured and invite a member of their medical team to the UK if they want further proof. With this club though they will probably send him first class in Ashley’s private jet.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s probably best that he doesn’t get rushed back because surely he will head away on international duty - then we will be royally stuffed

I’m sure the South American internationals have been postponed, so he wouldn’t be on international duty

It’s probably best that he doesn’t get rushed back because surely he will head away on international duty - then we will be royally stuffed

I’m sure the South American internationals have been postponed, so he wouldn’t be on international duty

They all have...so he wouldn’t be going even if fit.