Miguel Almirón

Deuce

48 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

IP tried that Miggy Smalls song years ago iirc.

He deserved better and deserved "Matt Debuchy on the right hand side" to get sang as well. 

:lol: "I deserved better" haha.

I did suggest something with that tune, can't remember what it was exactly. 

The disappointment bit about Grealish is that he didn't put out a public apology after being pissed up and stupid. Even a private apology with an announcement by Howe saying they had spoken would have been ok. The fact he hasn't it's just totally disrespectful (even though he actually thought what he was saying was correct) and against a player who has not a bad bone in his body is out of order (I put money on that would have got to Miggy). We have seen the videos of Grealish with the disabled girl where he shows genuine care and support. We have all done stupid things in drink and I bet he couldn't even remember it the following day the state he was in. However, when the video was made public, he should have owned it and came out. Nights form is not due to Grealish, it's down to the management and his own team mates. He who laughs last, laughs loudest comes to mind at this moment of time. 

Edit: I've been guilty of questioning Miggy's end product also (as have many others), but I'm delighted that this season this his end product is being produced regularly. 

Edited by et tu brute

16 hours ago, Skeletor said:

It's weird how likeable everything about our club is now. The hate was so engrained in me during the Ashley era :lol: 

I think this is the thing I’m most grateful for.

Even if we were always going to become a better team and have more chance of success, it’s a remarkable achievement to have such good characters throughout the organisation - who all do their best, know their job and understand the nature of Newcastle United. 

Very special, brings a tear to the eye really. 

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

At a certain point he was probably one of the players I detested the most at this club. No end product no matter where on the pitch he played, no particularly redeeming qualities in general play besides running around a lot and did some of the most embarrassing dives I've seen from a NUFC player in recent history. What a fucking redemption arc he's had since end of last season. I said it after our pre-season I thought he'd have a good one and have had him in my fantasy team since round 1, but he's exceeded all expectations. 

Apart from the obvious goals scored, what I'm really most enjoying is his increased directness and aggression which was perfectly demonstrated by his goal yesterday. First the strength and tenacity to hustle Sessegnon out of the way, then just tearing past the left back before arrowing in on goal.