Miguel Almirón

Deuce

The directness of his goal today I absolutely loved. Not only the worldly finish but just the positive intent from the moment he received the ball. 1 thing on his mind and executed to perfection ❤️

Edited by alexf

Things are just working for him right now. He is confident and the players around him are too, everything is clicking well. 

He just never stops though, MOTM for me today. That tracking back and tackle late on in the game sums him up at the moment. Relentless. So glad we are finally seeing the Almiron I saw in the MLS. There is still more to come imo, not least as we keep adding to the quality of this squad. 

On 22/08/2022 at 11:53, Thumbheed said:

Miggy could score 10 this season. 

His acceleration, movement and off the ball running will get him into dangerous positions every single game, it's no coincidence that he often finds himself with the best chances. 

Another midfielder with Bruno's vision and I'd go higher than 10.

Miggy could score 15 this season.

Another midfielder like Bruno and I'd go higher.

He needs to chill with his workrate. People are going to assume he's on something dodgy. 

Seriously though, deep in the 2nd half where he sprinted back and pinched the ball. Then passed it and made a sprint to start the counter attack. I love this guy.

Anyone merged his worldies from this month? Nailed on POTM for me.