Miguel Almirón

Deuce

15 hours ago, Menace said:

Mehrdad's reaction put a huge smile on my face - what a month.

That whole video was fun to watch. Get it on the left foot and the right corner is the target.

What a run of form for Miggy.

Wilson on Grealish’s comments:

He said: “That comment was made and I didn’t even realise the comment had been made until recently and when someone was saying it I was like ‘why what’s been said?’

“I was oblivious to it and someone was saying that Jack said this and that, and he is just like South American, such a nice guy, really happy, he didn’t even really comment on it, you know. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“I think internally he probably used it as motivation but he hasn’t said anything to me. His English is quite good and I can imagine it was frustrating to hear that about himself so he thought, I’ve put some respect on my name.” 

oh he’s most certainly done that. :tobey:

Edited by PauloGeordio

Just now, Wilson said:

Is it sad I've voted 4 times each for potm, motm and gotm using chrome and opera +incognito/private modes?

Not at all, didn't realise that would work. Thanks for the tip-off, i'm off to go do my duty...

3 hours ago, Barnes23 said:

I hope he's still doing this 

“We had this WhatsApp chat and there'd be jokes flying around,” recalled Larentowicz, who’s now working with FC Cincinnati’s academy program. “But Miguel would never reply in English, he would reply with gifs that we've never, ever seen before. Just the most random stuff that Spanish-language guys got.

“But without fail, even if it was like 'dinner is tonight at 7:30' and nobody would respond, there was Miguel with some bizarre gif that made no sense. I'll always remember that.”

Insane if Haaland gets it like, he’s the focal point of the best attacking side on the planet. If he’s scoring hatricks every week then fair enough but if others are close to (or are) matching his tally and doing more to influence the game outside of goals he shouldn’t really be getting a look in.

4 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

No chance when you look at the quality of goals he has scored and the fact he is not a striker.

In Haaland's favour, he's broken an all-time record in October of 3 back-to-back home hattricks. I'd love for Almiron to win but it's not that clear cut. Hopefully other fans love the redemption/Grealish angle to give him the edge.