Bournemouth 2-2 Newcastle United - 16/03/19 - Post-match reaction from page 16

Greg

Ritchie you beaut. A lot have been very harsh on him today. He’s wasnt that bad.

He was rubbish but that's a great goal

Basically this.

Thought he tried. Not everything’s gonna come off but he never hid and was always looking to start something.

It's not the under 11s. Apart from that strike he was shocking, if we are to persist with wing backs we need upgrades on both sides.

Ritchie you beaut. A lot have been very harsh on him today. He’s wasnt that bad.

He was rubbish but that's a great goal

Basically this.

Thought he tried. Not everything’s gonna come off but he never hid and was always looking to start something.

It's not the under 11s. Apart from that strike he was shocking, if we are to persist with wing backs we need upgrades on both sides.

Yep.

I appreciate what Diame gives us but we look so clunky in possession when he plays compared to the alternatives in this formation

This - u need one grafter (Hayden) and one creator (Shelvey) for the balance

Whenever we have a CB who’s come in after ages they look so damn off the pace.

Mike Dean really had a mare today IMO. Think he really robbed us of playing against 10 men and that penalty was so soft. 

Anyway thank god we drew. I’m happy with the point. Our boys never give up.

Whenever we have a CB who’s come in after ages they look so damn off the pace.

Mike Dean really had a mare today IMO. Think he really robbed us of playing against 10 men and that penalty was so soft. 

Anyway thank god we drew. I’m happy with the point. Our boys never give up.

Very much this.

goddamn that penalty decision was deflating. first half we looked much better, and were the only ones who could take 3 points, even before the goal.

then dean steps in and knocked the wind out of our sails, and really boosted them. was very odd too. we've shown improved mental toughness recently. took a while to recover and by that point they were already up. 

draw a welcome result but definitely feel somewhat shortchanged.

Guest firetotheworks

We've still got a chance of an equaliser here.

No we don’t.

:lol: Such certainty.

:lol: Totally missed this. Typical Stifler.

Would have definitely taken a point, and it will be argued that it's a fair result, but they scored from a soft penalty, and we should have had a penalty. They could easily have been down to 10 men. All of that means nothing of course, 10 men can still beat 11 blah blah.

I guess disappointed to be satisfied is the way I would describe my attitude.