The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Please please please let it be Brentford and not the boring Baggies up automatically. Forest through up through playoffs would make the Premier League have some nostalgic teams for next season at least.

I can still remember the forest fans going on like pricks last time we were in the championship forcing the always interest debate of who’s the bigger club.

I’m pleased Bielsa is going to be in the league and I’d like Brentford to get promoted. As for the rest of them I’d prefer someone who’s definitely going to be shit in case we need to be aiming for 17th again ?

Really don't know how many other managers could've had the kind of impact Bielsa did on Leeds. He didn't really spend much money and basically took what was already there (mid table/cusp of play offs level squad) and coached them into being a dominant league force. If they hadn't lost Roofe last year they'd have gone up automatically - ridiculous really that they missed out on the top two considering they were really by far the best team in the league.

Please please please let it be Brentford and not the boring Baggies up automatically. Forest through up through playoffs would make the Premier League have some nostalgic teams for next season at least.

Forest, then Sheffield Wednesday next season please  O0