The other games today 2019/20

Greg

I know UEFA supposedly have their own interpretation of the rules, but they're not entitled to it: handball has to be deliberate, with the position of the arms merely a guide towards determining intent, and there's no way in the world especially given the context that anyone can conclude Sissoko handled the ball deliberately.

Perhaps the lack of quality isn't a surprise. I understand the Premier League was the first of the major leagues to finish, but three weeks later, this feels like a hangover more than a climax.

If that's not a handball then every game we'll have people looking to sneakily block crosses by sticking their hands out and pointing.

"Ref, I was pointing to the blonde big titted lass in the crowd, zero intention to block the cross I promise".

The blonde big titted lass was the best thing about that first half.

I know UEFA supposedly have their own interpretation of the rules, but they're not entitled to it: handball has to be deliberate, with the position of the arms merely a guide towards determining intent, and there's no way in the world especially given the context that anyone can conclude Sissoko handled the ball deliberately.

Perhaps the lack of quality isn't a surprise. I understand the Premier League was the first of the major leagues to finish, but three weeks later, this feels like a hangover more than a climax.

If that's not a handball then every game we'll have people looking to sneakily block crosses by sticking their hands out and pointing.

"Ref, I was pointing to the blonde big titted lass in the crowd, zero intention to block the cross I promise".

The blonde big titted lass was the best thing about that first half.

:lol:

I would agree if it hit his hand directly, but it hit his chest/armpit..

Sissoko ffs :lol:

20 seconds into a CL final.  Let's go stand in the box like \o_

The funny thing is you just know Moussa is one arrogant, thick, wannabe alpha male cunt. When he was with us I hated seeing the way he would jog around with his chest out like he's the Don, especially if he did something decent in a game. At the point of that handball he probably thinks he's a conductor and a leader and he absolutely must point to make sure everyone knew exactly where the ball was going.

I remember there was a story on here about one of our fans going up to Gabriel Obertan after a defeat and telling him to his face that he's a shit cunt or something, and Obertan looked really gutted and upset as a result of it. I wish I could do that to Sissoko. He needs it drummed into him that he's a thick, stupid cunt and he shouldn't act like he's the big boss on the pitch.

Found this quite extraordinary. Not even been a big fan of Sissoko's game really, but as a guy seems a rather low key humble dude :lol:

Comes across like you're just envious of his physique  :laugh: