The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Guest neesy111

Thomas Muller is an absolute machine. Doesn’t stop running.

Surprised Bayern are letting Thiago go. Showed tonight what a good player he is

He wants to leave and they want a fee for him.

PSG were so basic man. Awful performance.

That’s the team though. It’s three offensive players and bunch of good defensive players. Switch Thiago and Herrera and it’s PSG that wins. Amazing player Thiago

Switch defences, too.

Neymar can be very good but he is a flat track bully, at this level does not offer enough when you're in an arm wrestle with a proper high class team with a lot at stake

:lol: He had a horrible second half, looked out of gas. But his best games in football have come at the most important moments.

PSG were so basic man. Awful performance.

That’s the team though. It’s three offensive players and bunch of good defensive players. Switch Thiago and Herrera and it’s PSG that wins. Amazing player Thiago

Switch defences, too.

PSGs central defenders were very good tonight. The difference was the middle of the pitch. Thiago controlled the game from the start. And Coman had fun against Kehrer who is not very good and playing out of position.

Interesting to see the way Bayern kept attacking and closing PSG down high up the pitch right up to the end.

I've often wondered whether the usual tactic of protecting a lead for the last 10 minutes by funnelling back into defence is actually the right call. Yes, you don't get caught on the break, but you surrender all the initiative.

Too often, Neymar seems to lack composure and tries to do too much. He's improved in that regard, but it's still an issue.

Neymar crying like a little bitch  :fwap:

I don't get why he still gets so upset. His whole spiel seems marketed around the superfluous, the highlight regardless of the end result. And he spends most of his time on the pitch trying to screw over his fellow professional.

Then like it's some crazy turn of event that it doesn't work. Meh, just one more disingenuous thing about him.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Neymar crying like a little bitch  :fwap:

I don't get why he still gets so upset. His whole spiel seems marketed around the superfluous, the highlight regardless of the end result. And he spends most of his time on the pitch trying to screw over his fellow professional.

Then like it's some crazy turn of event that it doesn't work. Meh, just one more disingenuous thing about him.

He’s just totally detestable, in every way.

He’s obviously a very talented footballer, but he will ultimately never win the honours he could have because he’d rather be the big fish in a small pond and chase the money.

Interesting to see the way Bayern kept attacking and closing PSG down high up the pitch right up to the end.

I've often wondered whether the usual tactic of protecting a lead for the last 10 minutes by funnelling back into defence is actually the right call. Yes, you don't get caught on the break, but you surrender all the initiative.

Too often, Neymar seems to lack composure and tries to do too much. He's improved in that regard, but it's still an issue.

If you've been in the game a good amount prior, I always think it's the wrong call. Just gives your opponents all the confidence that you're no longer trying to hurt them and they can push you back freely.