The other games today 2019/20

Greg

Good fred

That's basically how I've seen football for years. There's nothing particularly noteworthy or remarkable about Liverpool winning the league, the only remarkable thing is that they managed 30 years without winning it.

Good fred

That's basically how I've seen football for years. There's nothing particularly noteworthy or remarkable about Liverpool winning the league, the only remarkable thing is that they managed 30 years without winning it.

load of shite that thread, football is the same as it's always been imo just some of the teams have changed not the overall patterns and structure

Man the internet is a shit place at the moment, fucking Liverpool fans, I mean, look at this shite :lol:

At least they have won some trophies along the way.......I so want this buyout to happen so we've some hope of winning something.

:lol: the latest you can really pin him at is like 65 or 70 if you're being generous. must've had a degenerative muscle disease. they could've just made him an old man watching LFC win with his son and granddaughter, but no they had to kill him

Good fred

load of shite that thread, football is the same as it's always been imo just some of the teams have changed not the overall patterns and structure

It might be the same as it's always been, but since I've started watching more American sports I just see our structure as unsporting.

Guest neesy111

[tweet]1276424332579930112[/tweet]?s=21

Good fred

It might be the same as it's always been, but since I've started watching more American sports I just see our structure as unsporting.

It is bent towards the clubs that are successful or bigger.

Fucking hell!!  BBC coverage of them winning it is vomit inducing.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon that's been up a tramp's arse for a week than watch that fucker. Nee chance.

Fucking hell!!  BBC coverage of them winning it is vomit inducing.

I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty spoon that's been up a tramp's arse for a week than watch that fucker. Nee chance.

Wasn't by design...was looking to hear about what happened in Glasgow and faced with that pish.  30 year wait... boo fucking hoo!

Brentford have halved the gap between them and the top 2 in their two games since coming back, those games were against Fulham who were in 3rd place, and WBA who are joint top. They are now only 5 points behind WBA with a much better goal difference.

Brentford have halved the gap between them and the top 2 in their two games since coming back, those games were against Fulham who were in 3rd place, and WBA who are joint top. They are now only 5 points behind WBA with a much better goal difference.

Lets hope Leeds bottle it tomorrow and Brentford and Fulham really put the pressure on.

Guest chopey

Jack Grealish is a cracking player, but I think he slows Aston Villa's play down to much and they dont really have the players to play with him.

Jack Grealish is a cracking player, but I think he slows Aston Villa's play down to much and they dont really have the players to play with him.

Imagine him with Almirón and ASM running ahead of him.